Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tuesday,March01,2005_4:33:32PM

Tuesday, March 01, 2005
4:33:32 PM
Things are going exactly as they need to be. It feels really funny about the kids, like something I wrote to Dr. Prange gave him a very clear insight into this weird stuff that my kids are dealing with. I visited Heidi this morning again and we chatted a lot. She’s got the clear feeling that things are coming together too. Or that there is a lot of things out there that are falling apart or need to. It’s really kinda interesting to think about and see.

She wants me to help her set up a business and do a lot of other things. And interesting enough she knows exactly who can help me do my research and where I can go with it all. It will all come together exactly as it needs to. Thank you Loving Lord Jesus Christ! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment