Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturday,March12,2005_12:50:06AM

Saturday, March 12, 2005
12:50:06 AM
Wow what a week... what a day. I ran around all day again today. And I missed a meeting with Sam in the shop, where he was waiting for me to finalize the patent revisions. That really kinda pisses me off too. He wanted to finalize sand and paint it. I better take him out for steaks now!

The Class Team met with Dr. Fountain and Dr. Marshall about the Technology assessment project this morning. I knew what I had to do. I had explained to Heidi a number of times that the only businesses that are really successful are those where the owners are only pursuing their passions. I mean, if she wants a business, she has to be totally clear and sincere about the best perfect scenario for her to work and create in her highest ideal situation. Anything less would be less than fulfilling her true passion and would be a flop. I simply only start and work with businesses like that.


It was so cool explaining this to her and the team after I met with Dr. Palmer. I said the exact same thing to him and he understood me completely. He simply wanted it DONE NOW, and to be in total full support of Heidi’s ongoing research. He loved the idea of one corporation to run everything and spin out the patents, products and designs to support Heidi as she was free to pursue her passion. He went off talking about thousands of acres in Utah where he was looking at Oil Lease options to help fund her already. He said they had Tons of Uranium there that he dreamed of selling too and he wanted it all going for this one business and one mission. He really sees her truth and spirit very clearly; I wonder how long they have worked together.

So anyway, after meeting Palmer Wednesday I called Heidi. Early that morning I delivered her the extra cell phone Cathy had, so we could chat to make this happen. Heidi called me back just as I sat down with the Class Team. I got up and went outside for better reception and spoke with her for a while. I told her how Palmer reacted and she was thrilled. She agreed I shouldn’t tell the team too much until she was sure what business scenario would make her most comfortable. I decided I would simply say we were going to create a business to develop the patents. So we had to look at the marketing and business this patent could bring in. Find the companies and prices, then research what Palmer could do in Tampa to make the business fly. He’s been in this same industry for over 30 years, if he’s convinced the profits will fully support Heidi’s further work... everyone he sees and speaks to will see this excitement and determination to feed the world with this new fertilizer that solves all the phosphate mining pollution and permitting problems.

Wow, writing it all now sounds so clear and simple. I know for sure that detail wasn’t said to anyone at the meeting. A few of the team women were in love with the idea and filled with passion and excitement about how the opportunity could unfold .... all except one girl. Ugh!

I started asking her about her career interests. She wants the project done ASAP, to get out of the school and become a CPA with a Big Four company. Yuck! Lol... wonder now if I should have spoken about Tim and how running those companies is crap. All Greed and politics, lots of cash; but too much that’s fake and totally stressful and competitive, course he’s doing his passion now too lol.... No, instead I told her that every successful happy professional that I know started something with a college buddy. I said here in this group now, having this team together and focused is the best way for us all to make tremendous success in the future. That clear focused team that creates victory is why so many successful professionals are college buddies. Like this one college buddy I have. I helped him with his software passions at USF and now he runs the oldest successful computer business in all of Tampa. We’re still buddies, help each other out and work on things.... but no computer firm in Tampa is older than his!

So what! lol... I also tried to see if we prepared a for-profit or non-profit or maybe some other tax perspective related to her field would inspire some passion.

Nope, nothing.
She wants it done, ASAP, and an “A” would be nice, but it’s only an MBA in case the CPA isn’t enough to make her “succeed.” Ugh....sounds like greed to me... So anyway the team decided to continue with the market analysis forms and layout the opportunities with Dr. Fountain Friday and see what he recommends for us.


Then I realized I really hadn’t even told Heidi the best and easiest way to support her passion. I created STARS for my own passions, but I still hadn’t really explained it all to her, wanting her to find what makes her comfortable first. Then I realized that in last Friday's class Clifford Gross spoke about writing the Utek business plan for Dr. Newkome. They had lunch a few times and Newkome was still struggling with no big USF patent sales in 1997. So Clifford wrote up the business plan and Newkome told him to just do it, which became this giant success. Sure I know, I wrote one with Newkome in 1987 too, which became the Research Foundation. But the real success wasn’t there because the true passion was in STARS. No fiefdom control of bureaucrats could ever do this. Like hiring a cat to watch the fishbowl, or using mice to guard the Gourmet Munster.

That was just like the Monk and the Riddle (a book for class). It was all about getting serious about passion instead of greed and profits. That’s when I knew I had to finally tell Dr. Fountain what I was doing. I hadn’t told Heidi, or the team or anyone. Sure Scott and Chuck know. Lol... there are so few people out there who understand and I remembered how Dr. Fountain knew Scott too. That’s right. Scott’s been in this forever too. Like he started college in about 1973, when I made my first thousand selling bubble gum in grade school. Then when he was getting ready to graduate as USF SG President maybe about 1978, I was moving rolls of bill$, selling knives and explosives in high school.... lol...

So I died to the greed before I ever started college... and now I started at USF with the passion to create enough to retire when I graduated. Now that was too much to say at the meeting. But the real passion about research is creation. The patent is an ideal creation since it creates profit to fund more research. And that was my passion in STARS. That’s the ideal expression for any true school: promoting research and creation. Interesting enough, after I started STARS, I had to get lost in the world again and learn how the bureaucracy is just a corruption to program greed for fiefdoms into people.... like a virus!

No wonder “Newkome’s” foundation was hopeless!

Well Newkome never thought I had a clue. Course his secretary Rhonda hated me. I would visit him anytime I wanted. It was years of walking in his office like I lived there, and each time we would argue for hours. I never knew she was actually his “professional assistant,” Claire told me how I must have really screwed up all his meeting schedules. But he never thought I could do anything. None of my patents or anything was even remotely possible to him. So the 10 years to raise children and understand bureaucracy was really my time I needed to get some patents done on my own. And now I could put them into STARS myself and pursue the true passion he helped me refine. Shit no fiefdom greed control scheme would ever think of helping me do any of it anyway.

Now, I was back in school to finish what I started when I first got here. And Heidi was here now to make sure I did it right.


Hum, obviously... lol... obviously I Chanted and was filled with visions of how everything fit together in Light and Truth like nothing I could ever imagine before which is really easy to write about now in hind sight, as most of this actually only came out clear with Heidi.
Now it was time for my meeting with a class team to talk about building a business to pursue the true passion of research and creation... that I’ve worked all my life for. Ugh, so I needed to say some history about building businesses since time began, and then how the research grants into the 501c3 could be used to create spinout companies. I had to make it clear that it is about research not just profits.

It was a weird meeting. I got out some of this and connected a bit. Like a few times Sandra said things where she knew where I was going. It was the same scenario about redesigning the patent process we had done in Koehler’s Leadership class. Now they needed to know I created this STARS ... I’m on a mission from GOD!!! (lol... yea right, I wish I said that!!! Lol...) And everything that Heidi wanted and needed was already built into this model. But, Dr Fountain then diverted to how this class project was about the technology and I was talking about business planning. That was the next class and now we needed to focus on this one technology.

He was right, so we did. It went good, but he’s still got no clue what I’m doing!


When I called Heidi to tell her about the meeting, she told me she could meet later tonight. I told her she needed to meet the Board to see how they work and understood she had to see an attorney too. I started calling around to see who I could find. Chuck was in Gainesville and would call as he drove south, asked Scott’s answering machine about meeting for lunch, but then Trace was ready for lunch ... so I drove out there. I told Trace about the “Oldest Computer Company” speech. And he laughed saying I should go work with Utek since now more people are copying me again, and someone finally has the computer model working.

Lol... nope never, I’m doing exactly what I need to do. Teasing him, lol, let the lost search for their greed, tehy are all doing exactly what i want them to do. Nothing will make it work right until I do it all myself. He offered again to have his software team write it all up for the web. He all but begged me to get some stupid $10k grant so I could program it all out exactly as I needed. It’s so funny how many years we’ve had this same conversation, he even tried to do that programming a few times... we first started student groups to get grants for this!

Scott and I spoke a few times on the phone and I visited his office for a while too. Oh, Keith called while I was there! Told him the deal hadn’t changed. He could work if he wanted, we will always need a fund-raiser marketing dude; but only straight and clear!

Ugghhhh... lol... funny how everything comes round in circles again! Smack right in my face!

Then I went to meet Heidi at Chilies. I never told the class group exactly what I needed, but I finally had to fess-up to Heidi. It is her passion too. Being real about creation and truth is light-years from the profit greed crap so it was really important that she see what I’ve already done.


It was WONDERFUL to just relax and speak with her. She’s right there in the Spirit too. I told her how I wanted all the directors there. Saying to Chuck exactly like I did to her, how People IN TRUTH of SPIRIT will always spontaneously connect and understand like we were that very moment so easily. And it was such a joy to regress to my beginning to explain my mission and creation of passion in STARS to her. Like Chuck was always conscious of the Power of Spirit, there was never a question of my motives. The lost world of greed never interfered.... wow, I told her everything too; from the County Sheriff in NJ, to the frat party on campus; the patent project for credit and the dream that started it all. Most of what I’ve written now came out refined and clear in conversations with her.... it was clearly God's Grace, and so wonderful to recount now!

So then I warned her. Everyone else she ever meets in this system will try to convince her to go for-profit. It’s all greed and control. Once you get the $15million grant and finally get the new boat. That next year of $15million will then make for trips and control and greed lost as all the others. They always will want the big profits, it’s like drugs they only wants to create more. She already knew all this of course, laughing as I said it knowing so many who do it already I’m sure.


It really was awesome when Scott arrived. He wanted to know what she was all about. I just sat back and watched. Ordered them drinks and food, listening as she taught him her technologies. I never realized how much he knew about this stuff. They both knew a lot of the same researchers too, all the leaders in their field. I always feel like a spectator whenever I introduce people... lol... that always happens to mr, like watching long lost brothers get reaquanted... it’s so funny when I think about that.

And he went on and on about how she could do this and how she could do that. Every little greed corrupt motive possible came out. Wow, it’s so weird. He finally said he felt like he was talking to me.

Wow, what a compliment that was. lol... I never noticed it until now. He knew she was clear about her passion. And before he left he even said Palmer might just be able to set the non-profit to create spin-outs that support STARS to create the positive altruistic research and social improvement that we all dreamed of...


She repeated that STARS scenario to me just after he left. I guess I was as surprised as she was. He had expressed every business scenario he’s done and even detailed how many professors are striving for the ideals as Palmer was. But as he left to finally concede the truest expression of her passion was STARS...

Wow, and she did repeat that even. She was so tired. So AM I at 3:11am now! ... UGH! She knows she needs to get serious with Palmer now and have him get ready to meet Scott and then Dr Fountain and all. She’s got SOOO much to do... I offered again to help her with things, even repeating what Scott said about me doing office work for him just to help out. I think she knows I'm serious about helping her. She even gave me a big hug before she left.... wow!


When I got home I called Scott to thank him, thinking of what to say to his answering machine. He answered the office phone. Lol... more weirdness, could anything more happen. Oh yea, of course, as I hugged her I could feel the tension in her back, so I said how the Indian Elder wanted me to meet her friends, specifically one man with a heart condition. She’s already told me I needed to Chant with her and Heidi... Heidi was happy to hear that, seemingly knowing already about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment