Saturday, March 26, 2005

Saturday,March26,2005

Saturday, March 26, 2005
Happy Easter Joyce
I love you

Last night our church served dinner and played The Passion movie. I was helping out and someone was speaking to me about when I joined and such. So I said how it started with coming in for scouts with my kids, and then my mom heard me sing and said how I needed to join the Choir, which I’ve been in ever since... THANK YOU!!! I Love you!! I hope someone will teach me something about singing soon... lol... Hope all is well for you... I Miss you...




RIMA CALLS:

Clear with the within stuff
Not Clear with the without stuff
Need to get more responsible about my energy
People who miss my boat are my responsibility, not anyone else.

What’s this all about?
10:50:37 PM
Rima finally spoke to Mary about my chant. Evidently I offended Mary. Of course my reaction was that Mary got what she was ready for from it. And if she thought it was all sexual and I was just coming onto her, then that was her problem. She was a lonely girl with her mind in the toilet.

Rima immediately reminded me that this was supposed to be an expression from God, and no one should leave with any negative feelings. She told me how people have gone miles to see her, and never is she searching to share anything. People know what she has to offer because the clarity of God in it is very strong. She never has to explain anything and even her worst enemies would leave in a state of bliss, fulfilled and understanding.

While I still struggle to share and know I have great limitations.
Yes you have been afraid of what this altogether is all
about. Changing the earth might not be exactly what this will entail.
Ok, this is about loving god and life, so what am I going to talk about with you now? Please tell me what I need to know.
What you have here is another learning experience. You already know you asked for that one thing that no one else ever considered. Sharing in God and the spirit is wonderful. However making this Earth into The Perfect experience of Bliss in God is something very much beyond that. As you discover in the last few nights talking with Rima, you can do a lot more than anyone
lol…11:06:33 PM

cool song on the radio... FEELS LIKE IT TOO!Posted by Hello
can even understand. This is about bringing together everything that was created. The creation was all about bringing the one into the many and now you are returning the many into the One.
lol…11:41:33 PM

Don’t you think this will be easy? We’ve told you over and over again to exercise and get strong. Remember what you said to Rima; how Florida is the toilet of the whole world, all the birds and sea life from the beginning of time have brought sands from every corner of the earth together here. Every galaxy in all creation has shined down on this earth for millennia, so all of God reflects from here. As she misses the hard solid Earth full of the DNA power and memory from creation, you now stand on the faint cellular reflection of it all from the beginning, and you know that it awaits your full expression.

So BEING now in creation and love is making this Creation fulfillment. You told her of living for 300 more years and having more children. This however, is about complete fulfillment. Life and time will have no meaning after 300 years; you will simply stop counting then, while the ONE Life will go on forever.

Ok this is really too weird...

What you need to remember is that you are changing so many things that staying focused on one element of it all, will simple make you crazy. That’s why you demanded to stay here in the present on Earth. There are always so many things going on at the same time and you never can see it all. You are not supposed to see it all. Things change every moment and seeing how they are all related is something God can only see. We can help and guild you but the faith and conviction you have inside is what you need to make this all work.

Rima responds to what you do. It’s real, no one could fake this. You are simply doing the task you came here for. She knows her task well. She’s been doing it a lot longer than you, since you had to learn and prepare a lot of other things. Everything takes time. Her traditions are hundreds of years old while you are creating something new to connect with the old. That’s why you have been together to bring the old and new together. She has a lot to teach you and you have a lot to teach everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment