Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday,March05,2005_3:43:21PM

Saturday, March 05, 2005
3:43:21 PM
Rima called today. I was thinking about her too, wondering how we could get together and when. I was even thinking of taking her to the Gasperilla Art Festival. I miss going to that with my children, we would always love it so much, until Paul ruined it for us. Rima had a lot to say too. She has been feeling for my children as well. Like this morning it felt like Chris had reached the end of his rope and would blow the whistle on the crap going on over there. I really feel sorry for them all, especially colleen, she really never was too bad, well maybe not very stable, but she tried to be a good honest person most of the time. I guess everything comes around as it must. I’m not sure if her situation is a lesson for the children, me, her or her family.... lol... likely all of them.
Funny, Rima spoke about how her son would be great for Emily, a strong stable kid, clear and pure; while she could corrupt anything now I’m sure. Interesting enough I think she can come around very clear and sure again very easily if she wants to. But it’s not going to be easy for her if she doesn’t get started soon. We spoke about taking the three children across the county for the summer in my truck. Wow wouldn’t that be a trip! I’m not sure we would ever come back or want to. I told her we could go to Oregon, and she was thrilled.

5:19:45 PM
Wow I just felt really sick. It’s weird for years I've told people how I never get sick. Starting Wednesday when Rima missed yoga, I've been feeling more and more yucky. And just in the last hour it was like something smacked me in the head. What’s weird about it is that Rima has been feeling kinda yucky too. So now I thought I would make some chicken soup and go to sleep. I’m tried and feeling kinda yucky. So why not....

No comments:

Post a Comment