Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday,March11,2005_1:09am

Date: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:09 am
Subject: Re: mayan chant lessons

Opps forgot something. I know some of you didn’t believe my warning on the home page of this list. Some of you choose to ignore it and not get the book. So I just got this from Mike and realized that I missed the BEGINNING.

Everything about this CHANT begins with you. We will learn to USE the TEMPLE OF GOD here. http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/stars2man/specify_the_concept.html This is all about you, and really LOVING YOU. This Inner Smile technique should be second nature for you and it’s fundamental for the sounds and Yoga too. It’s one of the first chapters in the book, so here you go, You can access the file at the URL:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MayanChant/files/innersmile.pdf

Now it’s time to really get serious!!! Get through all these lessons again, and make sure you are clear! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MayanChant/messages/156?threaded=1&expand=1

I will soon LOCK THIS LIST, and then give everyone here REIKI I & II... Yes I’ll be doing Reiki Attunements for the members here! IF YOU WANT IT, block out two hours on the calendar, any time that is open next week March 14-18 to get attuned. I’ll give details privately...
And after I lock this list; there will be a FEE TO JOIN it... and I will start teaching the full Chant!! But this will be LOCKED so subscribe now to this group: MayanChant-subscribe@yahoogroups.com




WOW, Jesus, make me the man that You want me to BE” The Man You Want Me To BE by Phil Joel on CMRadio.net




Dr. Kay;
Please review this note to Valerie McDevitt at Patent and Licensing. During our last team meeting with her, she told us about all the market research data she had from working on your patents. She wasn't comfortable giving us anything without an ok from Dr. Fountain. This information is not propriety, and you can likely get it any time, but she wanted to be sure she wasn’t interfering with Dr, Fountain’s mission in the class.

Further, Dr. Fountain and Dr. Marshall would like to meet with you to discuss the private business opportunities with the incubator. I tried to express how the non-profit could be used for the FIPR Grants, but my explanation was not very clear or successful. I think we should all meet with Dr. Palmer to talk this out in more detail. A meeting with Dr. Fountain and Dr. Marshall could be scheduled after Spring Break if that is feasible for you. It can involve the whole group with Dr. Palmer, or you could just go and explain the research scenario you are really looking for. Please tell me how you would prefer to proceed on this.

I also need to go over some details about competitive patents with you. I can follow a lot of the technology concepts, but some claims are too specific with the chemistry for me to know if they a similar or polar opposites to your products. We will keep you informed about the marketing aspects we find, and will certainly give you a draft to review again.

Thanks again for your help with this. I am still convinced there are a lot of great opportunities here for you both, and I certainly have enjoyed helping with this.
Sincerely

Eric R. Weaver




Eric Wrote:
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:18:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Division of Patents & Licensing
To: McDevitt, Valerie

Ms. McDevitt;
Thank you so much for you help with the project. We had a status meeting with Dr Fountain and Dr Marshall again this morning. They are very pleased with our progress. But we've not been able to find any market costs. We can find the need and the market use and everything. But all the numbers are in metric-tons not dollars.

We asked if you could review the data in the patent file that you had compiled about this and they said that we could. They would be happy to confirm this with you too.

Is there a time during Spring Break that will be good to come visit you about this?

Thanks
eric

No comments:

Post a Comment