Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Wednesday,March09,2005_12:04:23AM

Wednesday, March 09, 2005
12:04:23 AM
Ugh, numbers numbers.... "All my life I give to You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ !!! and I couldn't mean it more, I wanna make a simple declarations, I wanna share my heart with you!!!" Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for all your insight and information.

"What walk with you just like we've done for so
long..... " Harder Than the First Time by ....

lol… wow.... I flew away with that next song. First I turned up the speakers of my CMRADIO.NET connection for Winamp in this PC.... then I turned on the stereo... then the PC-Volume, Winamp-Volume and STEREO-VOLUME MORE!!! LOL! ! ! ! Then I Started to dance and jump around !!! o;-)]-==
What did you pray for the other night?

lol… ok, I know I've not really prayed for just me, in I always say just for You Will to be done. So the other night I PRAYED For You to COME NOW.....for me.... lol.... like it's been long enough; We're all ready NOW; SO COME NOW. Let's JUST DO IT.... yes all of it, .... do it now, everything WORKS!!! BOOM!
What happened today?
found this:

http://w3.usf.edu/~uff/ratification/CBA0407.pdf
Collective Bargaining Agreement
Article 18.3C3, “within sixty days after disclosure, the Division of Patents and Licensing will inform the employee whether the University seeks an interest in the work”

Article 18.3C4 “The employee and the University shall not commit any act which would tend to defeat the University’s or employee’s interest in the work and shall take any necessary steps to protect such interests”

Article 18.4A2 “if the University wishes to assert its interest in the invention, the Division of Patents and Licensing shall inform the employee within 120 days of the employee’s disclosure to the Division”

Article 18.4A4 “The Division of Patents and Licensing shall inform the employee of the University’s decision regarding the University’s interest in the invention within a reasonable time, not to exceed 135 days from the date of the disclosure to the Division.”

Article 18.4D2 “at any stage of making the patent applications, or in the commercial application of an invention, if it has not otherwise assigned to a third party the right to pursue its interests, Division of Patents and Licensing may elect to withdraw from further involvement in the protection or commercial application of the invention. At the request of the employee in such case, the university shall transfer the invention rights to the employee, in which case the invention shall be the employee’s property and none of the costs incurred by the University or on its behalf shall be assessed against the employee.”

This means that After 130 days (Article 18.4A4) if active development isn't continued for the best interest in the work ((17 year time clock for patent has started: Article 18.3C4) the University shall "At the request of the employee" transfer the invention rights to the employee, and none of the costs (Article 18.4D2)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment