Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wednesday,March30,2005_12:19:29PM

Wednesday, March 30, 2005
12:19:29 PM
I saw Rima last night and we had a good time. We had lunch and went shopping, then visited Scott and such too. She loves him and was happy to only meet him to start. We stayed together talking until almost midnight. I did have her read this journal from Joyce’s Easter card till now. Nothing surprised her except that I wasn’t clear about what happened with Mary.

So as we drove around we passed the Tampa Bay Center that now it getting knocked down. So I called Dave Orr right that moment and he says that someone else got the job, but he might be able to give me a lead or help with my project anyway. That was kinda cool.

Now today, I got a call from Dr. Prange about meeting with my son. And my heart jumped into my thought knowing it was likely Chris’s turn to say good-bye to me. It kinda freaks me out a bit, since I know if anything else happens his life will be at risk. So I sent him another email, third or forth one I’ve sent with no replies yet. I don’t know what to do or what to think about it. It’s just too much for me to think about now.

Of course then I called Rima’s friend Jan who I met at Jennifer’s house. And the first thing she says is how she was about to write me an email. Then she says she wants to see the property where I wanted to build my project. So we are meeting there on Friday.

Too much too quick, this is all getting really crazy and fast...

What do you expect son, did you want it to take forever, or did you want it all over ASAP.




Dr. Kay,
I know you are really busy... I remember telling you this would only get worse... discernment and priorities were all there was for us...

As I read through all of this I thought of how critical it was to Jay to get this all done ASAP: Experts Warn Ecosystem Changes Will Continue to Worsen, Putting Global Development Goals At Risk http://www.millenniumassessment.org/en/Products.Global.aspx Seems like he might know more about priorities than anyone huu???

Tomorrow I'm meeting with the VP of the Earth Charter Group in Tampa. She wants to visit the site where I want to build the Moving Sidewalk. She thinks it needs to be part of the Mayor's Riverwalk Plans, and Mayor Pam was one of the original 6 with her who started this in Tampa. This Patent will be owned by STARS to fund more Patents and Research. That's why STARS is a 501c3; that's how it was designed... and why it was copied by Utek and Newkome!

Things are happening fast! And I don't think it will slowdown either. I need to write Dr. Litman soon too. DNA expressions and conscious changes in our perception of sickness need to happen NOW TOO. I know you are really busy. Funny, Dr. Ness mentioned in our meeting how cancer will never be cured. What will the Cancer Center do then? Course with all the greed and money in it I understand what he means. Have you ever noticed they only support and publish stuff involving drugs?

I hope you are doing well.... and that we can meet and chat soon to get something started....
Thanks
Eric




Hi Steve,

Sorry I didn't ask you about this sooner. I need to know more about the Kauffman Internship, of course I would love to do it working for Scott Barnett or Valerie McDevitt.... but here are a few other ideas.

http://transformworld.org/
http://tampasdowntown.com/
http://www.tampabayhistorycenter.org/
http://www.tampagov.net/dept_parks/trails/index.asp

Resume:
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/engineer/resume/resume.htm
Transcript attached

Please tell me when it might be a good time to stop in to speak to you more about this.
Thanks you very much
Sincerely
Eric Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment