Monday, February 14, 2005

MondayFebruary14_2005_64152PM

Monday, February 14, 2005
6:41:52 PM
I’m working and trying to study in the library. I tried to read a bit and tried to look at a few other things. But I'm really just distracted a bit by it all. I know that the case with my kids is out of hand and I’m not sure I want to deal with it all. I agree with both Rima and Cathy about it. But I guess I’ll just take it as it comes. But what’s funny about this is that I was feeling how the kids might be in my house again soon. That was really kinda a weird feeling. But it was like nothing changed. They had their crisis and went through their corrupt materialism phase already, so they were back with me ready for their mission in God.

Of course everything else that comes with that is really strong and clear... as it happens before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment