Tuesday, February 22, 2005

MondayFebruary21_2005_103111AM

Monday, February 21, 2005
10:31:11 AM
So I sent this message above to Scott and Mike. I just had to do it, if they’ll help wonderful, otherwise they’ll be left behind. I simply can’t wait any longer on any of this stuff.

3:31pm
So I’ve been working on approaching Dr. Litman about research. So I finally copied my draft to Dr. Fountain this morning. Then I road over to his office to speak to him about it. Of course no one was there so I walked across the parking lot to the architecture college to see about the city sidewalk.

I finally did see Mike but we never talked too much. But then I did talk to an architect and also Doug and Scott in the city over the phone. Of course I feel like I need to disclose all this with Mike as well. So then I went to speak to Dr. Koehler about all this and see what’s up with him.

So Rima came over last night again and I did a really short serious Chant this time. She had time to measure me and check things for making the regalia for me. It was the third time she saw it and clearly was the strongest yet. As I was finishing the chant I sat down in front of her and I bumped her foot with my hand and began to rub her foot. It was really great to put all that energy into a healing for her, and wow did she need it.

It felt like she had broken bones and all sorts of things out of place and all. She told me her mother died as she was born, so no one ever took care of her. I told her I needed to do this a few more times to clear it all out. But then worked both her feet and told her about the “Mayan Message” that Heather had. And by the time I was done I said she would need a dozen times.

She couldn’t believe it and was anxious to do me a favor in return. So when I drove her home she rubbed my right hand the whole way. She’s really gotten comfortable and set with it all so it has all come to where it needs to be. That’s why I had to send the Litman letter to Mike. Rima went over it last night too, and we got it all straight. I’m not sure if I’ll see Heidi tomorrow morning or not and have given her all the same stuff too. She said Tuesday or Thursday would be good to meet, but Scott and Doug want to meet on Thursday.

All kinds of things coming together really cool now. Even Steve who sent me a legal bill, did me a big favor. He’s not listed the visa payment so I still have $2500 credit.

4:20pm
So I'm going to see Koehler later and I wonder how that will go. I guess I can ask him a lot of things. I wanted to see what the hair cut did for him and speak to him more about the leadership aspects. Then I want to show him what I sent to Mike or and Tampa, both for that matter.
It’s really interesting because he has more understanding of all these concepts and details than anyone. Of course I also got a call from Sam about finalizing the design and model of my bike rack. It is really coming out good.

What’s interesting is how much is coming together at once. I’m curious and wonder about this. And it is all about leadership. So I need to make that clear to Koehler.

Please Loving Lord Jesus Christ lead my thoughts and words with Koehler so that I am clear and strong with him. All for the Glory of Father, Sons and Holy Ghosts. Amen.



Dr. Koehler,
Thank you for giving me a specific assignment. Each of the items and sub-items for these 3 main goals are a "Typical PhD." But today "interdisciplinary programs" are encouraged. I'm in no rush, I'm not concerned about the costs, nor what value the PhD has. I don't care if others accept it or respect it. I simply need to get my job done.

I could make this picture into a map of websites. I tried to show you some relationships that I recognize with the arrows. I'm sure there are a lot of things that tie together in more than one way. You've seen this happen, and I need your insight and experience to work this system. Like how would Mike react getting this? How about Dr Phillips or Dr. Khator?

Yes, I am very spontaneous about what I do and what I focus on. I understand that things come to me as I need to learn and grow. Every challenge brings me more understanding about how things fit together, and bring me closer to the goals. There are a lot more pieces to this puzzle, but the background is not as important as the destination. So give me another assignment!

Please feel free to ask anything, I look forward to your next. Applying to a PhD program is not reasonable yet, just like selling a product or signing a contract for fertilizer or building other patents will take more time. Everything takes time. Just accept these conditions and watch this develop with me.

Thanks again for your time, and this task, I look forward to the next one!
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment