Saturday, September 03, 2005

6.03pm on 9/3/05... wow
I'm not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What happened now?
I got to share a lot more don't i. in the first week of school i got three names an email and two phone numbers from three sweet ladies. It was kinda odd. I've exchanged emails and chats w/ 2; while 2 involved mosi...??? Thinking to take one today even? Just now as i was thinking to shower to chant and all since i was finally alone here in my house.... then i got a message from one about going out tonight. So i planned to pick her up at 6pm and go downtown. Just as i was about to leave, i sent her another note and she called it off? Good thing i checked. She said she would call me later???
What did u do?
I guess i was all dressed up with no place to go, so i figured i'd get serious about spending some time here with You.
Why is that important?
I know there are a lot of things changing here in this world and many of them are in my hands. Which I've given to you, since you created my life and saved it.... So now You've given me everything
Why is that ?
I accepted what You asked of me.
What you really need to be saying is how there is so much more clarity and power in your actions as you listen and share in whatever we bring to you. You have more control and power in this truth. You understand it fully. The understanding is what sets you free. There is so much power in freedom. You are doing what you want with what you feel. But you are open to the feeling you have with me.... The Voice of The Living God, Jesus Christ.
I ... uhg, wow, is that what this is all about
What do you think son. you are not watching the weather, but you feel it. like you feel the warrior king going into battle. It's all things that you feel and understand. you've been there, you've done that. You are in control of it now. What are you here to do? Do you think you are ready? What are you afraid of?
I Love You Dearest Lord Jesus Christ!!!! I know you are with me. And you share and lead my every step... Though we walk through the valley of death, i will fear no evils for you ARE WITH me now... as always... 6.26pm. wow live journalling. like it's connected instantly. i feel them checking keystrokes vs. charaters.... lol.... This Time Around by EAST TO WEST 6.27pm.

So i know we've been here a hundred million times. Each one a unique experience, a singular learning which we all shared. Each of us still carry that same vibration in our own DNA. 6.31 like a Diamond In The Rough by Jennifer Knapp lol.... CMradio.Net - The Best Mix... The same elections moving in all our DNA, so we are all connected this way. When we understand this we gain a better control over it and affect others more. we attract things to us by what we do. we create the vibration and others join in. Integral over time, space, energy for e=mc^2 creates the consciousness of eternity that we can all share and know!
What about how you fill with the vibration on the radio as you type these letters felt the world over. All creation awaits this next moment 6.23 Rainy Day by Big Dismal.... which we all wonder about feeling how the truth is already in us. And you, YOU THERE on Earth share and understand a LOVE found no other place in all existance. Yes there, you there, inside of you the Love Rains down on me.... i can see you in the clouds on a rainy day, wont you come and save the world, wont you come and save the world, wont you come and save the world, for you and ME! i can see you in the clouds on a rainy day, wont you come and save the world,
I am really perplexed by all this stuff.

What do you think. is there anything here that you are not going to be able to do. I mean it's all been created by your own desires and needs. This is your life. You have chosen to live with ME, so it's a lot more than you will ever fully understand, but it is ALL yours.
I know and i think i'm ready but i'm not sure i can handle it all at once... lol... ok that sounded really wimpy. LOL >;-)=== But i'm really ready for anything in Your Light...
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment