Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dear Eric, Here is your horoscope for Saturday, September 24:

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!


What are you doing now? Dear Eric, Here is your horoscope for Saturday, September 24: Deadlines loom, but there's nothing absolutely pressing that demands your attention, no matter what some Chicken Little-esque acquaintance of yours is saying. Take your time when it comes to deciding about sensitive matters.
I've finally gotten myself set.... Last week i said everything that i needed to say to christopher. He's a smart kid he's on his own, he can figure it all out... lol... wow what a relief that is ... I've been stressing myself out way too much over his crap. He made the choices, why do I have to suffer for them....

this is only part of it Son get into more details
I'm in my office in the BSN building at school. Yes i rode my bike in again. That's always great. Last week I was really kinda sick. Missed biking every day, missed the yoga center too... ;-( Then I fell behind on this office work and my own school work as well. So Friday I got back focused on what i needed to do. I came in here and caught up on everything that John had for me. It was a lot too. I was here until after 10pm last night.

But it felt really good to get it all out of my way. This morning when i came in I had to get something out of the library for him, since it was already closed last night. It was kinda funny, when I was getting on my bike to return the books to the library tha I copied for him... he was walking in. We chatted a bit and he asked me to check a few other things.... no big deal of course.
So why did you come in today?
I really came in with the feeling that i could write up a patent. I've been trying to search for methods and procedures that would get me in the right frame of mind. But i'm not sure if that is helping me much at all or not. i start and stop, look here and there, distracted again and look some more... it's weird.

Everything is weird.... wow...
really wow...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment