Monday, September 12, 2005

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
I finally got a call from Dan. He's avoided the courts and not done anything about resolving things between us even ignoring the court summons. He called this morning trying to get more crap from me while he's not picked up all his crap in my yard. Last thing I'm going to do is try and find or sort out his crap when there's piles all around my house that he's not touched in years.

So I called the courts. I've been trying for weeks to get through and finally did. Of course the lady's pc died so it took her a while anyway. Finally she told me I missed the hearing friday and i needed to refile it again. Super. So I called the other numbers and never got through to anyone on any of the other cases. I got a paper about another hearing next week, but nothing more. So I need to find out what's going on.

This morning I told Dan to follow what the court ordered. If he wants anything from me he needs to follow their guidelines or return to everything we agreed to and make it right. He said he wouldn't deal with me anymore and would let the courts do it. Whatever, waste more time for everyone. Ok whatever not my problem... some people need to suffer a lot more than most before they can get responsible about their own lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment