Saturday, September 03, 2005

1.51pm I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. And It's really wonderful to know you are here with me. It's kinda weird. The first week of classes is done and I know it will be some incredible year. There is really so very much going on here. That i don't know where to start. It's funny, now because i can feel how some people read this? I mean i know I'm here to teach and open more up.... lol...

I'm standing here on the edge of the great unknown... and I know your are here every step of the way, Oh Lord"

Your Hand by Corey Emerson CMRadio.Net 1.57pm Spinnin' Around by Jump5....
I given it up for Jesus By Mylon LeFevre & Broken Heart2.03 Acceptable by Charmaine


I rented a car for Keith so he could go south to Napels and visit with his mom, dad & daughter. Both he and Andrew packed up and took off about an hour ago now. I've been busy reading the NIH rules for people research and the IRB Reviews. This is actually exactly what Dr. Klasko told me to do. He also told me to see Dr. Paul Sanberg, Co-Founder, Saneron-CCEL Therapeutics, Inc. who is going to be the Dean for their new Integrated Medicine College... lol.. who is coming to my SMA Class on September 30th. Wow do i have a lot to do before then. It's like everything is happening exactly as it needs to... eeek...

Of Course everything is connected and prefect beyond my understanding. I know i need to shower and chop some vegtables. I already chopped a lot of fruit. My first pineapple from my front yard.... lol.... "it's so pretty in simplicity, Lord I love You!!!" The Beauty Of Simplicity by Telecast "and ALL GOD's People Say... we Love You, We Love you Lord...we Love You, We Love you Lord...we Love You, We Love you Lord...we Love You, We Love you Lord...we Love You, We Love you Lord...we Love You, We Love you Lord...we Love You, We Love you Lord...we Love You, We Love you Lord...we Love You, We Love you Lord...

So I feel how I need to pull this together. The research I'm doing is about mankind and the power of consciousness. While my experience and activity I am having is all about the Power of Consciousness, and this WRITING is the POWER OF CONSCIOUSNESS....

Wherever god is that's where i wantta be, not where i used to be
So I wrote about hurricanes and Africa


What?
I saw this coming and I knew it was coming. I also realized that the New Orleans thing is barely a warning. I spoke to Amir about it too. Said I heard it was 7 storms smashing things this year. She asked me who i heard it from. I thought Sylvia Brown told her? She laughed saying she never follows anything Sylvia says nor repeats it to anyone...


What do you think?
I guess it's all stuff I really knew already! And there is nothing there for me to question. That really makes me nervious. Very Nervious! And it's kinda nerve wrecking a bit too, because I know and have seen a lot more than I could ever express in words. Like the shocker in the courtroom and all the other reall wild things that will happen....


Like What?
Like will I finally go out on a date? Am i ready to? I'm never sure about these things? I mean they either happen or they don't. It's kind of a struggle for me. I'm not much into playing little games and pretending to "be someone".... lol.... like that makes any difference at all to anyone. I mean it's really just a joke. Isn't dating all about getting to know someone? And if everyone plays little games "pretending to be" someone they think is better or whatever, then you get to know someone who really is not. Not anyone, nothing at all..... lol... but a wanna be...
What are you going to do about it?
I'm really not sure? It's going to be an interesting night I'm sure. I'm really not sure what to think about it, or what to do... except i need to shower and such. Then stop in the Center to feed the cat and drop off a plant or two... what else?

I'm really not sure? We'll see... I'm nervious of course... but that's what this life is all about isn't it? what a weird place to be and WOW, isn't everything here really kinda weird....

No comments:

Post a Comment