Wednesday, August 31, 2005

School Started

1.52pm I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
I'm ready to sleep. I only had one class this week so far. But I'm really beat. I wanted to ride my bike into school today, but then thought maybe I shouldn't since it's been acting up again and today was my first class. I was ready to ride, but I wasn't ready for being late or having other issues come up before my first class.

It was the leadership class with Dr. Koehler. And it's almost like he wrote it all for me. And even has another leadership paper where I can re-write my first one...

What?
He tells me I don't need to take his class. But then has encouraged me to rewrite the paper I already wrote. It's kinda interesting. I mean everything here started with him. I wasn't even sure i wanted to be in the BMA until I met and talked to him about the patent process re-design. So now i think i will be challenged alot. John has been challenging me too. And I know it's just starting. Everything about this term and job and all the rest will be very interesting
What do you expect?
I guess i know there is a great deal shifting really quick and I'm not going to miss a beat. Like things are crazy and only getting crazier all the time. GOOD! And I'm thrilled about how it will all work out... as it always does.

Thank You dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, I know you are with me and my friends and Family... Help us all to see your light and grow into your fulfillment... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment