Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dalai Lama at "Science & Clinical Applications of Meditation" Conference

9.00am I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ thank you for filling me with your strength and truth to make everything come together as only You could plan. Please continue to guide me and lead me to grow and understand your truth and mission in my life. Help me to understand and stay true to all that you lead me to. For the Glory of God our Father, Son and Holy Ghost, amen

What are you doing now?
I think it's really kinda neat how You set this all up. Every day I see more things come together and make perfect sence that I can never understand at first. But suddenly fit and connect in perfect synchronicity and unity. I know everythingis by Your truth and desire, and I see more and more coming through all the time. It's certainly a struggle for me a lot sometimes.

But then I also see the perfect unity and coincidence that makes my life and peace. Like last night I raced through a bunch I needed to do in the office. And Equan came online from Scott's office to ask about working this weekend. So I explained that I thought would be great to get Andrew and Dave motivated and strong as a team with him. He asked questions and clarified it all. I had proposed that he get his learners permit and drive my truck with the guys as a work team. I hoped Dan would go too, to teach them and such, so I wouldn't have to. But Dan had other plans.... ugh, waiting in court now!

So then Equan said how he loved it all and wanted me to ask his mom about it, and gave me her phone number. Fine, so I called her. She's really a sweet lady. We talked for almost 20 minutes. She was very grateful about me working with her son and said how he always talks about the great things that Scott and I do... being great role models for him. I told her I wanted Equan to be a role model for some youner high school kids. And then I explained the deal with the work team and my truck.

She asked if this was Equan's idea, and if he put me up to convincing her to get his learner's permit. Nope, I confessed I was riding my bike to school more and didn't want the big truck just sitting all the time. So she told me about his grades in school. I agreed with her and would only help Equan and do this project with him (driving) if he had nothing below a "B" in his next report card. Then she told me how she was good with a mower and knew plumbing and all too. Being a single mom she often had to fix things on here own. I told she was welcome to join our work crew and how we need to do some projects with our churches and the Center to get some good referrals.

Yoga Center, she's ready to go there for classes now. I told her she could since they have a work/study program and owe me a bunch of class hours already. I was sure Eel would love letting her have some of my class time. Especially since I knew Equan could get these boys working and motivated cleaning out the Center Gardens.
What are you doing now?
9.31pm I, i, iiiii i i ... wow what a day. After my little court date downtown I called Scott and asked if he had time for coffee. He said of course and invited me to his office. So I walked over and he told me about the elderly insurance program he's been working on with his partner. Evidently they had another non-profit company to work with that fell through. So my timing in the visit was perfect. Especially as I was still as interested as ever in helping them make it happen.
What else happened?
Ugh, well I guess after a quick visit at the Center where I got a ton done, I went to see my son. He's still trying to please mommy and be paul's little puppy. it's kinda sad and I feel sorry for the kid. After he left I spoke to the doctor a bit about it, and got up to leave looking out the window. I saw Chris hugging his mom. He looke like a zombee. And walked around to get into the car with hte same dead expression on his face. I told the doctor that this is likely torchure for the poor kid. Interigated and harassed to lie and then bribde and spoiled DUMB.

They are all trapped, paul has them all eating out of his hand, exactly as he planned from the start. No surprise to me, I just wonder how long it will be before everything blows up. Not my problem I did my part already, got those kids ready for anything! Praise God!

So then I stopped by Sams and came into my office to check my mail and drop off a few things I got. I called Chuck about the meeting woth Scott this morning. He said it was synchronistic for him too becasue he lost his part-time job last night. So getting something together in STARS that might put him to work was really cool. We chatted a few times and I called Scott too.

Then I decided to write it all up and all. That's always cool.

And of course as I was snooping through my email I got a message from one of the Nurses that I spoke to about my own research. I sent my list of USF PHD people an ad for the Dali Lama Scientific Conference. She was thrilled i sent her this message and planned to go to the conference too. So I wrote her back and tied into the Center a bit too. I asked Eel before I sent it and she told me a bit more. It was kinda weird, I think I should have said more. But it's all cool.

Then i thought I should tell the RN about my new position and added my footer from my job. And then I decieded I better copy it to JJ as well. He replied to my message already too. He seems to have some interest in meditation too. 10.03pm Of course he just wrote me now about it. I included my erw personal page for him as well. It has everything attached to it...

WOW... I'm still in this office.... I still need to drop by the Center. . . And I'm BEAT!!!
nite nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment