Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:52pm

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
I'm sitting in my office at USF. After church I had planned to work at the Center and stop here for a while too. As I was leaving church, i decided to come here first. Now the power has gone out and killed the PC? It's kinda werid.... But i guess the network is still up and I can get in with this laptop still. I do know i need to be doing a lot of things and I'm just kinda overwhelmed a bit... I guess that should be expected before I start classes again.

Why is it the school thing that brings it for you?
I don't know, new school years are always a big deal for me. That is why i've been trying to get set in my biking to school routnines and everything else here in this office. I knew i needed to get serious about a lot of things very quickly and I see that all around me too.

You need to get more specific Son.
Well I know things are going to be blowing all apart very soon. There is just too many things that are all coming together here at the same time. The issues with Dan, Keith and Rima. The STARS stuff, and school-journal-research stuff too. It's really a lot of cool things

I Love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ... Thank You so very much for all your Grace Love and Peace that you share with me now. Please help me to spread this to my friends, families, schools and peoples that you have placed before me here in Tampa Florida... All for the Glory of Father, Son, and Holy Ghosts... amen

No comments:

Post a Comment