Saturday, August 27, 2005

HI James, copyright, legal bs issue here for you..... Wikipedia:Designated agent


Sorry to bother you...
I just posted my first thing to your encyclopedia...
everything on the internet with my ID STARS2MAN is mine.... except what I found here....

Is there some way we can fix this???

Here's what I found...====>>>
here's what's I re-posted:

1 "I am the Lord your God who brought you"
2 "You shall have no other gods but me"
3 "You shalt not swear falsely by my name"
4 "Remember the Sabbath day is holy"
5 "Honor your father and your mother"
6 "You shall not murder"
7 "You shall not commit adultery"
8 "You shall not steal"
9 "You shall not bear false witness"
10 "You shall not covet your neighbor's"

NOTHING ELSE...

Who do I need to see about this?
thanks..
eric

ps. course i logged in now, changed my password, the time setting (-4) and a bit more i'm sure.... PLEASE delete the record of anything else!!!












http://www.starsusa.org/USFFolder/TuesdayJuly12-05.pdf

Wikipedia:Designated agent

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The designated agent for Wikipedia is:

Jimmy Wales, President Wikimedia Foundation 204 37th Ave N, #330 St. Petersburg, FL 33704 Telephone: +1(310)-474-3223 

board at wikimedia.org (replace " at " with @)

User:Jimbo Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment