Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Why me??? lol....

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ! 8.33pm starting this

What are you doing now?
Wow Dan assulted me again. First on the phone. I drove around with Keith all morning and then came home to find the house empty. THANK GOD. So i took the opportunity to look at the work sheet i gave to Dan. He's not been doing shit for months and stopped paying me rent again claiming he was doing work around the house.

So I told him it had to be written down or forget it. I even made a form up for him and Andrew like the Work/Study form at the Center. Then I told him that nothing I've done for him has worked out yet so we had to change things. $20/day, or 5 hrs work, or 2.5 hrs training Andrew. So i was alone at home and found the pad of paper and his form with the hours marked on it for cleaning hte kitchen floor and mowing the lawn. Here the font page of the pad of paper this is all put together in has a list of chores Andrew wanted to do for living here. Where Andrew marked he would "moe yard" and "vacumm floors" as his chores contributing to the household.

But now Dan wants me to consider these chores he's done as work for rent. I know he's barely ever done any chores, but how stupid does he think I am. So the last column of the form is labeled "office use" and I marked in 1/2 chore for cleaning the kitchen floor, but his work of 3 hours sealing it was fine. Then 1 hour mowing the yard was a chore for 8/3 but I can let the other 4.5 hours pass for fixing his own bike??? Cut and measuring the trim that I put in and the measurments he did on the Greenhouse.

So then I drew a line across the paper and added up his hours OF WORK. 16 hours for 5hrs a day that makes 3 days. So then he owes me for 4 days at $20 each, that's $80. Course one day when I told him all about this he dropped ...

1027pm scott called....
file a restraining order, call a lock smith in the morning or sooner, call the divorce lawyer in the morning about the threat from dan. Witness the inventory of stuff, pack it up and get it out. $200/ $160 888-7689 9-10am. 10 locks... 7 doors 3 dead bolts 45/call 12.5/key $170, 45 minutes... 1hour 971-1999.... 60/ +20/ lock... hour, 695-7700.... 45/ +10/key, 65/ +15/key 2hours, 238-1800; 55/call +19/lock 45minutes 237-5020; 55/call 19/lock hour, hour ...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

At about 4pm- 1600 Mr Miller called me at my office threatening me, my family and children with lewd and harassing comments. I hung up on him and stayed there until 1900 before I rode my bike home from USF. I locked up my bike, checked the mail and opened the front door. After closing the door I told Andrew and Dan that if I ever got any more insulting or threatening phone calls from either of them that they would have to leave.

Dan immediately got up yelling threats and came into my face again. I saw Andrew leave behind him trying to avoid this situation much the same way I wanted to as well. Dan continued to yell standing over me sticking his finger in my face. I motioned to bite his finger and he dared me to. As I went by him and he called me a chicken hitting me on the side of my head as I went by. I grabbed my cell phone dialing 911 before I was in the next room. Dropped my bag and locked myself into my office. I told the police I had been assaulted and gave them my address and then hung up.

The police called back shortly and asked for more details if there were any weapons or anything. I said I didn't know, but was locked in my office and safe now.... Having locks for rooms inside of my own house. She said the police were on their way. Then I simply read my email trying to relax feeling the sweat from my bike ride still rolling down my face. Then when the police arrived I pulled up the pipe in the track of the glass doors and went outside my office. They said I was bleeding and asked me what happened. I told them how it happened so fast that I could barely understand what happened, except that I had been assaulted.

My God what a crazy day. Working and running around all day and this is what I come home too. I've been scared to come home for months and even dread seeing Dan's van in the driveway hoping that he would be out. Then I find the AC down cold and him laying on the couch in front of the TV while I'm working all day... every day... non-stop! Wow, I sound like I'm married complaining about a lazy wife. My GOD Does this all make me sick!

And Keith warned me about it, and Scott warned me about it. And even Dave across the street warned me about it. I mean it's been a year and a half and no one he's worked for has ever called him back. Oh except maybe his friend Tommy who was dying and died of cancer now, and Forest who has no one else to call on. But a dozen jobs, and several of my neighbors and friends have hired him but just once was enough no one ever called him back.

Why couldn't I learn. Why do I have to be such a sucker trying to help people out all the time.... Crazy and Rima came and got him. So he's over her house now.

No comments:

Post a Comment