Saturday, August 20, 2005

4:50 8/18/05
I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
I guess there are a whole lot of things going on here. Eel is back in town so I've been doing extra over time in the Center. I really love the ride into school. Yesterday I even went to Choir practice on my bike. That was kinda cool too. Sunday I tried to help out the tech crew, but I really missed the singing. We have gotten a few more people in the Choir too, so that's kinda cool too.

5.25pm 8/20/05
What are you doing now?
I was here sharing a moment with You and I realized how important this can really be for this creation of God that has transpired here on Earth.

PEOPLE the number one resource and asset of creation has become the Greatest Hazard and just another expendable resource in the mass conquest of capitalism.

The hazard is that mankind continuous consumption and perceived privilege that this endless consumption is a necessary component of life is the primary cause of all destruction, extinction, deprivation, exploitation, humiliation, and suffering on earth. Man’s only true need it the understanding of the self and our purpose in this place where we are. Every other perceived desire or need is superfluous to this truth, therefore decreasing the fulfillment.

Yes mankind still perceives the Earth as an expendable resource. We arrogantly flush our problems onto others daily. Wastewater and sewage is merely a corrupt mechanism to create expense and profit. Mankind from the beginning of time has used their piss and shit to fertilize foods and heal disease. But the Food and Medical industries are big business now, so the society is taught to flush to increase their profits!

The false learning of consumption is needed for capitalism.

You are taught that the city takes care of your shit, then you are charged to flush. And the costs are used to create private profits instead of actually cleaning the sewage thus polluting the bays and beaches. So you pay double. You pay to clean your shit, but then also pay to clean up the polluted estuaries and bays from my incomplete cleaning.

You must pay me to dispose of your fertilizer and medicine, so you can buy my FDA approved products that really will only make you sick anyway. And when you do get sick you can buy approved treatments and solutions to exploit the very last vestiges of civilly you contain for the profits of unknown stock holders. And this is what we share and promote in the name of capitalism and the american dream.

What a lie!!
What about the expendable resource?
I read another article in O&E which started with a UN statistic about how 30,000 children die everyday. What a world would allow that? No creature, ant, animal, rodent, worm, slug, amoeba would allow any of its population to kill that many offspring. I really wonder how mankind can consider themselves "evolved" and "intelligent." I mean if men are the "brilliant" and "resourceful creatures" they claim themselves to be. How come their own offspring are expendable?

How can mankind be evolved, without first fundamental care and concern for their own species?
What did you tell Eel about?
I had this wonderful conversation with her about the science and evolution we were creating here. She told me how evolution is a specific concept referring to the change of the species over time with the sequence of multiple generations.

Oh is it? I said how we have evolved to that state where we can change our DNA. But then I never told her how she had begun changing her own DNA now as we were speaking. When she hears and listens to my words they infiltrate into the body and bones as an energy, as a memory. This memory exists as an energy form that is alive inside of her. So this energy is felt and recognized by all the other energies inside of her. Her body begins to shift DNA inside of her simply by me stating that it can be done.

Her body already knows it can be done, and so it begins doing it. I create this change in you by telling you that you can do it. The more your listen the more you will believe and the more you will change and grow. Oh my God, I'm posting this in a blog! Now mankind can change their DNA and evolution with only understanding this impulse and desire. So now as I write again I can feel the millions who read.... and read...
What were you reading today?
Leslie Marmon Silko's Visions by SBBD Ramiez & EM Baker in O&E vol 18 no 2 june 05 which described the European conquest over the America’s as a witches brew designed by mankind for the destruction and exploitation of mankind.....Wow.... "open the eyes of my heart I wanna see you.... I wanna see you... Saturday, August 20, 2005 6:19:39 PM CMRadio.net
What are you waiting for?
I’m scared I guess. And I know I need to be really doing a lot of strong strong things and I’ve not been able to start yet.

What are you feeling now?
I know I need to get out there finally. And I know the only way to do it is with Rima, and she asked me about going out today. And I wasn’t clear about it or ready for it in the fullest. And I know I can get it together and I know that I will. It’s really very powerful and clear for me to see and think about. And I know it’s all exactly where it needs to be.

My head is buzzing.
There is a lot more to this story Son, you’ve barely started anything here.
I know that I need to. And I know it’s all about praise to our Father. It’s the power and clarity that your bring into me
What are you waiting for now? It’s all as you see and feel right now in this moment. You can see and feel that whole generation, the entire creation. It’s all there inside of you now. You are all part of the same power. There is nothing else. And as you each recognize this, everything will begin to change. Are you ready to change it all for the right reasons? Are you ready to make it in truth in glory? Or will you again fear and seek the greed. You are clear. You know what you can do and where it will happen. It’s nothing beyond your understanding in the least. You feel more than you could ever write.
I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for opening up all this and sharing so much with me for your truth and glory. Please continue to guide and share what it is that I need for your truth and glory. I know I can do it. And I know that you are here with me to help, and keep me clear.
What do you really need to share today??
I'm really not sure but I know that you are always here with me.
What will happen if you stop fighting us? If you could stop questioning and just do it. Isn’t that what you wrote on your first business card? It’s all about you not limiting yourself... but also not getting lost in things either. You are completely over done with these things and so it’s not nearly as big a deal as you like to make it. You are ready for what will happen. It’s all there just waiting for you and it will come along exactly as it needs to. There are no worries or concerns about anything. We are all ready to get what we are here for. There is nothing but completion ahead of us.
Oh and the concept of communicating with God came up.
What are you going to do about that??
Well I know we communicate a lot.
And we communicate with anyone, anywhere, at anytime. Some listen and some don’t. It’s nothing complicated. You’ve even taught some people how to do it. And that is more so than you realize. Since it’s something that people all try to use for their own purposes. It’s easy to say “god told me to do it.” Everyone does it. But you are following it up. You are walking the talk too. You are 16 again. You ride your bike to school exactly the way you did 100’s of times. And the truth of this is still so much beyond people’s comprehension ... but you can say it. DO so now:
ALL THE GOD GIVEN GIFTS THAT MONEY CAN’T BUY!

OK DNA is only energy. Electrons are moving in circles attracting and repelling each other in atoms of matter. And we can feel them; they are moving energy creating magnetism. Attracting and repelling everything. And we can feel it for it is the same electrons that move in us. All the electrons are connected. They are all the same energy. They are the consciousness of creation. God’s consciousness can be measured by the magnetism and vibration of electrons.

Everything is connected this way. So everything is created to expand and develop this by attracting and repelling everything. And my conscious understanding of this energy web of consciousness creates a new connection and expansion. You can feel my new understanding.

My understanding brings a stronger tone to the instrument. I understand how it works and use and grow from it simply because I understand more.
Do you really think anyone can understand this??
I’m not sure in fact.
What else do you need to say about it all??
Oh about how the DNA crsytal is the same conscious energy structure as a stone, bone or other physical element. All things are atoms of electrons attracting and repelling. the more denser less moving electrons are recording actions of previous electrons. Mater and electrons therefore form a library of consciousness.

So when i write and think about riding a bike hundreds of times; it also refers to the "times" when these electrons that I am now were another person at another time feeling the same consciousness that i share with you now....

I guess I need to get up and do some things with Keith. Tomorrow is the church and the Center. Thank you dearest loving lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment