Friday, August 05, 2005

Wow, Emily's Birthday this week

Sweet Sixteen, and never been... lol... yea right, never mind

What are you doing now?
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I think I finally have some things going along the way they should. Or at least I'm learning to get it together right finally. It all really feels right too. I'm actually very comfortable and happy about things

What did you do today?
I rode my bike to school. And it was neat because i got down into my racing position a few times and really flew. It was really kinda neat, and exciting. I ride down 22nd around the ball feild. Carry my bike over the tracks, and then ride down Rowlett Park Dr. through the Park, down Waters Ave to 29th and into the Center. There was a big class going so i jsut dropped off some flers and cleaned up a bit. Then I race down Waters, to Yukon, 39th, crossing Busch Blvd at 4oth and then down 40th to the business college. Which i pass and ride to the gym, swim, shower and back on my bike to the new Bsn building.

I have no towel or anything at the gym. But i bike, yoga, bike and swim in litte bike shorts. Then shower in two streams of HOT water. put on the bike shorts again and bike to the bld. The basket ball courts upstairs has a whole lot of wind blowing out the door, so i blow off a bit. Bike to the bsn building and go to the men's room and change into work cloths.

It's kinda funny, since people look at me funny walking in in bike shorts, adn shirtless a few times.... but i gues i can't do that anymore...
What else happened there today?
Oh well the Executive MBA Program was having a meetin or class or something. They all get fed and such too. so it was kinda neat to walk into it. I spoke to Steve Bram' again and he remembered i was the kid with the weird program i was doing. He invited me to eat up left overs. I told him I was ast-editor with Dr. JJ and offered to edit/review his handbooks and such given to the kids.... So that was kinda cool. I met another guy who was just starting in the department as well.
What else happened with everyone else?
I guess Dan and Amir finally got together. But better still, Amir's son Dave and Andrew are really getting along good. They worked together today getting someones lawn done nad such. Dave said Dan was there too but he never did anything.
So What's up with Dan now?
I guess his van died. And he's not been brave enough to ask me for help. He has been trying to do more stuff around the house. but Andrew and Keith are here too. Keith asked me about Andrew and school, not wanting to send him south to Miami where his dad is spoiling his daughter. Like Andrew doesn't seem to get along with his dad either. And the schools in Miami are hopeless....

So i started Andrew on laying out chores. Which he dove right into. But then I told him he had to do real projects as rent too. I tried to get Dan to teach him things instead of doing the work that he can't see anyway. He's really being stuborn about it. Trying to work anyway when he really can't see.

Then he cooked chicken and rice. And i stopped in to get a drink while he was tearing up the chicken. And his fingers were still black with grease from working on his car. So i couldn't eat any of what he cooked. he said he sealed the kitchen and cut the corner molding to put in. it's still an 1/8" off. But i got to glue it myself instead of him drilling it all out as he had planned.

It really looked a 100% better with just the two strips along the kitchen counter. SO MUCH TO go still

Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ for Filling those around me with your Love and light for your glory, amen. Please be with Emily on her Birthday, and all those around me now... lol... oh funny thing, Equan and Scott have the same Birthday... lol....

"Who you Are" By Foreverafter CMRadio.Net The Best Mix 1209am
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment