Thursday, August 11, 2005

Why me and You too?!?

Amir called last night. She told me that Dave had borrowed some videos from Dan and they were dropping them off when Dan asked her for a ride.... just to get away. He stayed with her that night and that was already more than enough. I told her I was stunned to see her there getting him and really had no idea what was going on. She wanted to reconcile us and get things civil again. I told her it was too late for that. I had done everything that Scott recommended and now had a restraining order against Dan.

It was weird. Yesterday I ran around all morning dealing with this court BS. And then I picked up Andrew just as he had gotten to my house. He didn't know the locks were all changed. We went out to eat and just as we were finishing I called the courthouse about the injunction. I was thrilled it was awarded, and went straight down there to get it. It was like a great big relief. No more Dan insulting and harassing me all the time.

He got his 3-day notice for eviction and also got 2 weeks that he can't get near the house or me. It was SO NICE to go home then. I was thrilled. Amir decided she needed to get a box of cloths and stuff for Dan. She had gotten him a few jobs and she wanted to make sure he could do it all. I told her to be careful and when she arrived at my house a few hours later I showed her all of Dan's work around the house. It is sloppy and incomplete.

It's just kinda sad, but that is real, and he just wont face it. I've really tried to be honorable and respectful, but he just gets arrogant and belligerent all the time resorting to violence and insults. Not a very mature way to deal with the situation. But what can I do about it. Or should I say; I did exactly what I needed to do about it.

When i went to Yoga this morning, Wij saw the cut on my face and asked about it. So i told her what happened. She was really proud of me, no one should take advantage of me, and a 5o year old man watching TV and not paying rent is simply rediculous. Course when we went to lunch she invited another student who is a freelance journalist.

A very good writter who wants to start writing a lot more. So of course I want all the help i can get and we chatted about working together on a few things. Wij was such a delight there too, saying all kinds of nice things about me. I really haven't know Wij that long, I met her the same day I met Amir. But Wij has seen who I am and what I do. So this is all kinda cool. Like clearing my house and moving on opened new doors for me already....

Wij said that too. How I'm making things work, talking the dreams but then doing what it takes to make them work as well. That was really sweet to hear from her and I felt really good....

What are you doing now?
I guess I'm sitting in my office at school, typing and listening to the radio. I'm so happy about this office that I set up here. I fixed up a pot of plants from the Center and brought it in here. I'm busy pulling out all these weed sand such there that are perfect plants for my office. So I'm happy about them too.

What are you going to do next?
I guess i need to finishe a few things around this office and then start reading more and more. I need to get ino this research that I need to do.

What have you been thinking and planning in this regard?
I guess i keep thinking about the meeting with Dr. Jermier. He told me he wanted to go over all the ideas and such that I have about my own Phd. And I told another teacher here about that too. Then I said how i was really nervious about talking it all out with John and felt like I could easier with all the teachers together. Then I thought about how it could be an event, where I schedule a room and feed everyone while i really go through it all in detail. That is really kinda freaky.

Why do yo usay that? This is something you have waited all your life for, and every moment you are getting more and more prepared for it. Like this event with Dan. It was a very spontanious and specific experience. Nothing about this is left for chance anymore. There are too many things at stake now. And everything is going along exactly as it needs to.
So then she told me that John would never do that. Like someting about him being so much to himself. He did tell me that all the journal information was completly separated from USF and that I couldn't share or discuss any of it with anyone. So then I wondered about my own research. If what I do gets pu.... oop, WHEN what I do gets published it will bring a lot of attention and such to me and the journal. I sorta have always known that. but i've never cared, or felt anything about it.

Like it always feels so funny to think about the STARS issues with Kieth and Scott wanting God removed from the business. While me and God are all about Busines and what we do will be what gets noticed not another charity or something else that they work on. I guess it's something that I can feel coming down the pike.
What do you mean by that?
I felt like telling John would be easy, because he is an editor and will actually read all the stuff that has been written. I mean the spoiled little white boy that died at 16 after a mean motorcycle accident doing 110mph escaping police with no helmit on. That's a freaky story. But it's written down on paper since 1980. over 25 years of paper writing disucssions and events with God and some dead druggie. Course the druggie lived and witnessed how suburbia went from the happy free community to the locked, secure, paranoid prison of today. Children had to be locked into schools and also locked out of all the expensive tools and materials that made learning worthwhile.
What else?
I don't know. I guess what comes to mind is the lightning bolts. I've seen that in visions for years and years. But to FEEL it and watch it happen right before my eyes was really freaky. I mean it wasn't just seeing how lightning and thunder are created by God. It was more intense, watching and feeling it happen there on me. See look it happened again! Wow was that a real trip. And I guess i know it will happen again.

Actually I always see it happening in the court room. Like put your right hand on the bible and sware with me. And then it's like boom. Some conflict, lie and story is blown apart by God since the con has to end sooner or later. It's not there for you, it's there because everyone needs to learn and accept the truth that exists and not the stories that are made up by people to get control. Control over what? It's all God, nothing here is free or happening by chance. It is all created by our own energy and our own focus.

So I decided to make the cahnges that the world needed. And so the whole world and bent nad twisted to make it happen the way it will work the best for everyone. It certainly it not something very easy, but the commitment and dedication are there and that's what it takes to make things happen....

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill Dan and Kieth, Amir, Dave Andrew, Equan Scott Chuck and my friends and family to make it and grow into the Love and light that only you can allow and create for the glory of God the Father Son and Holy Ghost! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment