Saturday, August 13, 2005

Knew i needed to tell you something.... lol...

4.58pm 8/13/05 I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!

What are you doing now?
I Am just sorta hanging out and Loving You Dearest Lord Jesus Christ.

Yesterday Dr JJ returned from his trip and dropped into the office. We understand each other very very well and it was almost funny. We even would get up to do things at the same time and accidently bumped into each other in the hallway twice (3x?). I guess it was him returning and me leaving at the same time. It was really kinda funny, and we also talked about all the tasks he left me. He was very happy about where the KLD data was going. The digital archives that Jessica did need to be redone. I added a few more missing volumes and found the format for her's wouldn't allow us to search through them. I showed him what i did and suggested ways to make it better to use. Took me about 2 hr for 2 years of articles. But the system is simple and I can direct an Intern to do it in the fall. He said that would be a great resource for us to do research.

Then we went over and talked about the website. I told him about doing things for sharon and mike. He was thrilled but also very strong in his position about them. He doesn't want anything to interfere with my job for him. But if i can do a hundred other things that's fine. WE seemingly have a lot to do together.... lol... a great great deal i know...

Why do you say that?
I Am convinced he has spent his whole life dreaming of publishing the solution of creation that God designed for us all... It's like every night i feel more of it. Then i awake at 3am to chant and see more and more come together...

What do you mean Son?
I Am always getting stronger and stronger pictures of what You want me to build. Like i see the waters moving all the time and that means people and power. It's such a fantastic trip as everything that happens to me in this community brings the pictures in my mind stronger and stronger. Whenever I bike or do anything i see how it all fits together. Like at the yoga center i can feel and see how much power and focus there is there. I get flashes of the transit system connection from her house to mine, and then down to Channel Side and up to USF.

Building a little loop first and expanding and expanding. One step at a time. More and more every day. And every event in my life brings more clarity to it. And I see how others are helping and adding to it. Everyone. Even those people who are mad or negative towards me.

They are the ones who add the most. The power and clarity of their focus is wonderful. and the results will certainly surprise us all. I Love you Lord Jesus Christ, Please Guide and Love all my family friends and associates here on Earth and Beyond for the Glory of God, our Father, Son and Holy Ghost.....

What are you doing now?
I Am listening to Heart of Champion By Carmen CM Radio.net 5.46pm

What are you doing now?
8.18pm Wow, I Am reading and writing and reading some more and more... there is so much going on here that i've got no clue what to do about it all. I know that I have so many things going on at once and that I will get all the help i need at any time and space that You like...

This is really about you. This is Your Dream, Your Creation. What you are doing now is bringing so much focus and clarity to the issues around your life that nothing will be able to stop you.
I like That I Am ...

Just setting these words down before you at this very moment is more powerful and clear than you will ever understand. there is no more time. everything will begin happening now. What have you seen with the hurricanes... start in africa...
I guess i once saw how a hurricane stayed in Africa and the waters and winds were so strong that hundreds and thousands...

What was it?
Uhg, ok millions of people died, and I saw the floods of water with all these bodies and the wild animals were taking over the land in a feeding frenzy. It was just the worse disaster mankind ever witnessed and it was a sign and a warning for them to wake up people and get serious about life on Earth... Not Greed, corruption and Control trapped in the ego.... But instead it was Truth in God...

The Power of Faith in Love....

And since then I saw it again and but it was Florida and not Africa. Like half the state was cut off from Tampa south where all the sand was just blown away... yucko...

I love you Dearest Lord Jesus Christ... Good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment