Monday, August 15, 2005

Old stuff I never posted

Well it's a letter to dan... trying to help him again... lol.. but i'm sure he'll only find insults or something else negative.... lol... I guess you are what you eat... if that's all he wants to find, so be it.... I printed this out last week for him and Have it with an envolope waiting for him at my house.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Mr. Miller,
I have tried to speak to you over and over again. I’ve drafted friends and recruited strangers, but still no one gets through. If you want to take this letter serious READ IT OUTLOAD, listen to the words and ask Keith or Rima any questions if it’s still not clear for you.

This is all about GOD. Dan Miller is here (like me) as a servant for GOD. I said God, not GREED. Sure you died once and saw the beautiful white light, EVERYONE sees that. There is ONLY GOD, and nowhere else to go, regardless what greedy controlling churches preach. But you still have to suffer the consequences for your actions.

Greed is a disease; the virus called Ego causes it. Our world is dieing because of this virus. The media, TV, business and schools all teach EGO; and Ego creates Greed. This sickness infects everyone and most people cannot even see that they are sick. Like our last God Talk outside, you can talk to anyone, God told you that, not me. So YOU CAN HELP CURE the WORLD. If you want to.... But you need to be cured first. That means getting REAL about what IS, not what you “think it is”, or what you can con or convince others “it is”… But what is actually here NOW!

NOW you have 3 options.

  1. Pack up a U-haul, waste the little money you have on storing a mix of great pictures and junk that you’ll never use or need. This might last a little while, but soon will be lost anyway; you can’t live or survive on other people’s generosity too long … NO ONE CAN, Get serious about working, not what you think it is BUT WHAT IS: No one calls you back, No one wants you doing more work, none of my neighbors, Scott, Dave, no one thinks you are a skilled craftsman except you. You just can’t see. You lose tools and leave things around all the time. (My red crow bar is still across the street) And adding excuses or mis-fitted molding to cover mis-fitted tile makes it worse. Forget the U-haul and BUY EYE GLASSES, and maybe you’ll have a chance. (Please see photo’s, take your time, NO EGO, look at what is there NOW, no excuses, just what is there NOW, PLEASE use your Big magnifier.)
  2. Sell it all, pack some cloths and pictures and go to NY to take care of your parents as they die. You’ve learned how to do this with Tommy and you are man enough to handle it. No excuses. Sammy Jo is fine, watching movies all weekend is something every child needs to do LESS.... Remember it’s only promoting the Ego Greed... TV IS A DRUG, you get addicted and it brainwashes you to consume and spend for creating more greed and ego, it’s a disease. Help end it, not pollute another child.
  3. TEACH. Take one of my tents, beg Rima to find a place for it. Then forget the ego and humbly Teach Dave, Andrew, Equan OR ANYONE how to build and fix things. You have an artistic eye, and the common sense about running projects and selling to people and making deals. Forget the GREED and EGO, read the dollar bill “IN GOD WE TRUST” and become like Jesus Christ and BE A SERVENT TO OTHERS.... That means giving up control and just listening and helping others. These guys are ready to do several businesses and if Equan gets his learner’s permit he can drive my truck and make a lot happen now.
Equan, not Dan!!! Sorry, but NONE of my tools are made to have 250 pounds of body weight leaning on then. Saws cut with the electricity not your weight that only burns out the motor. So No I can’t have you in my house, but I need all my tools back, and if you left everything but the shirt on your back it wouldn’t cover your expenses. Everything you have done here has been an expense, the patent that failed; the steel pipes that never fit or held water, the tile and carpet that still needs $1000 to finish. Even the paint on the walls need the trim fixed and spots cleared off the floor.

Oh and remember when this started, you needed van tires, and I said ok, sell me new tools (where are they) and I’ll take you to Sams and get tires on my Visa Card. YES VISA Card.... all your BS here was financed by a visa card. I can bring all the Visa Bills to court too. My chores this last year (besides picking up crap and trash, and all) is paying the bills. It’s a hassle and takes hours, and if anyone wants to take over my chore I will be happy to do the lawn and trash!!! So just get real, forget the excuses and poor-me BS. Get some eye glasses and get serious about doing professional work.... Not just chores, or your fantasy about it but what IS HERE NOW!

The Time sheet YOU WROTE and agreed to, is $3000 short now. YOU put the hours there NOT ME. If you worked 24 hours a day why didn't you put that on the page? That $3000 doesn’t include all the expense and costs for pipes, tools, equipment and materials that have produced NOTHING! Yes the kitchen is nice, BUT IT’S NOT DONE. Like the Pipes don’t hold water. Or the Toilet and shower that leak. The patent is nothing until it is DONE and works. The tile and carpet is crap if you step on nails, catch dirt and breed bugs in the gaps everywhere. No one pays for an incomplete job. And I don’t want you to finish anything, except if you are just teaching someone else to do it.

I can’t recommend you to anyone. No referral has been positive, and all my friends wont hire you. I did refer you to Rima.... BUT I also made sure she saw all these pictures. However, I CAN recommend Equan to ANYONE!

So pick option 2 or 3 and Good Luck dude, and your only chance is to forget the greed and ego... IN GOD WE TRUST... that means, facing THE TRUTH... NOT what you see or think you see... BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SEE. But what is there, ask anyone about the carpet tile borders... DON’t touch them now, but just get real about what is there.

Sorry, but only the best of friends are big and strong enough to get down in the toilet to help us see how deep we are before it gets flushed....

See ya
Eric

PS. No one has paid for the STARS storage unit No. 404 that you (have the key for) have some stuff in. I consider it all a loss, or you can pay it and sell it all with Equan, and then use it for your stuff.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment