Saturday, August 06, 2005

clearing my data

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!


What are you doing now?
I Love You Dearest Jesus.. Jesus is Lord by Blessed (CMRadio.Net The Best Mix)


What are you doing now?
I'm clearing my data on these computers. I have a lot of files about all this research. And I know i need to start reading and compiling more. Millions of links but very little read and compiled. I got my office set good this last week. And I'm ready to work. Even met one of the Dean's secretaries. They are so spoiled, clearly tensed about comtrolling their little fiefdom. It's so sad to see so many people lost in space like that.

But i also see how i'm lost in space too. Like Steve Bram' who got me into the school invited me to eat left-over lunch from the EMBA Program Friday. I sat with one of the GA's that work in his department and ate lunch. He and the lady serving it all were chatting about both being in the MBA program too. When i was leaving i could see Steve wanted to introduce me to someone...

Well i could feel it. They were at the next table where some professor was chatting up a storm; and i also could see they alreayd had enough going on there so i just left. I wasn't sure what esle to do. Interrupt to thank him for the invite.... lol.... so i just left on down the hall. I stopped in later again to get some coffee and the lady there told me to go to the Dean's office for some. Gaile introduced herself there, and said i got in before they dumped it out. So i guess i know about when to go there to get some.

What are you feeling now?
I Love You, that was really cool. I could feel how i've gotten in good already in the place. And i know there is really a lot there for me to do. Jessica and the office there was never very active. She has a few businesses she runs already and doesn't really need anything on campus. So me really using the space is a change. And i can see countless things i can do there too.

What are you doing now?
Well Andrew just came home. Gotta go...
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment