Thursday, September 29, 2005

I’m not afraid of anything. Thank You Jesus Christ!


What are you doing now?
I'm totally blown away. My meeting with JJ went like clock-work. It was really weird. Not only does he understand everything, but he had a lot of insight and inspiration deep into things. He brought out things I could never undersatnd. It was realy a great meeting and seems to be leading into more than I could ever really imagine.

Go on...
During dinner he asked about the dependent and independent variables for my research and also for clear definitions of different terms and phrases I used. Like what does it mean to "Fulfill God's Promise?" does this involve acts of man, spiritual enlightenment or something else? He gave me additional research sources and issues to look up. In all this excitement I gave him all the details of my research and the chant brochure I made for Harmony.

Get serious, you're just starting to say whats important...
It was really a great meeting, and he gave me a few challenges to get things together that I never considered. Evidently there is some serious scientific research into what miracles are and how they occur and such. Also there is a lot of study on sanctification, conversion and higher realms. But what is important is to define how my research fills the gaps in the science and what issues will it resolve. ... lol... wow...

What does that mean?
Well the "Fulfillment of Your Promise' is all about me getting to the solution of mankind. Today I went to my group and the video was going so i went through it all for them. It was really weird. I really told them the whole story and all the details about school and the "Prodigals Son" story and everything. wow was that weird. It kinda blew them away and left them sorta dumbfounded. Which was really kinda funny too. Like when I spoke to JJ I told him about writing it all down. Like I told the group. Everything had to be recorded. And withh JJ how the Newkome years are all in my safe. LOL.... it was funny, just as a matter of fact, of course Newkome did what I told him to do. He did everything I said... Just like Reagan, Clinton and the Bushes did....

Why does that matter?
I don't really care if anyone believe me or not. I can prove it all. It's all written down it's all in stone already. They can try to stop me and try to copy, but no one anywhere can do it all as well as I can. I even told him abotu the patent search and how I could get the patent and make things work in ways that no one has ever considered before. It's like a dream...

I feel like a made scientist who can build things magically. Suddenly things appear out of thin air and fall into place exactly like I need them too.... lol.. wow...

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment