Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oh the PDF is below already... lol...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I did a lot this weekend.

It was Easter, so I had to sing and Praise in Church. Then I also had to cook the pancake breakfast. Saturday Sheilds had one for the Men's Prayer group. I woke up when I needed to leave. I hoped to ride my bike in, but only had time for a quick shower and a race over. I arrived right before they started so I only cooked a bit. Did the dishes and cleaned it all up.
I had invited John to go to, I mean he's only 2.0 miles away.

Then I visited USF, to get a few things and look up Radioshack to get some good stereo headphones. Then I saw Sharon walk in. I went down and said hi. And soon was down there again to ask about class projects and legal stuff. I copied her what I sent Dr. Henley and wanted to get her opinion before meeting him Monday.

But we soon were arguing about the Recycling project. She was really pissed that I wasn't leading her class or my team with the project. It was like I had dropped out and wasn't doing it at all.

Then I asked her if she read anything I gave her. Course the one file I started with, I never sent her. But then she had gotten the presentation for the Rotary and the Unity Patent. She read the Patent, but so what.

So I told her how I meet Dr. Nord and how we talked and shared these concepts at a very deep level. And how I met with John about it too. And they both connected TONS more than she ever admitted to at all. While I had seen the women's circle at her house and the stars and all. She told me she's more inside of me than I would ever know. And that this whole thing started when I said I would Love to work on it and make millions.... But all I was doing was scattered all over the place with no consistency or focus.

Course I've done that countless times, and careless about money or any of that. But anyway I responded that yes I could do anything, and I was always always focused on ONE THING...

Hum guess that's where the Unity Patent came in... lol... And so I told her that when she started this project she told Henley's class privitize a FOF-PROFIT recycling business. And All that I did and lead on it was the service learning with STARS not a for-profit. So I was simply out of the loop. It wasn't my baby anymore. And the first team meeting I asked them all who would run this company since it was clearly out of my realms.

BUT, then all the team research and development lead them into a public non-profit anyway. So now I was working on it all again. They were back into my passion and skills and immediately opportunities to use and develop their concepts appeared before me. NONE of them cared or understood. But I could do TONS with it all . . . . And I started with the ESOP presentation and the Rotary and all this other stuff.

Sharon got really pissed. She didn't want me presenting anything to anyone. And I basically said she couldn't stop me. But then we both yelled it all out and came back to understanding each other again. An see started talking about how she could present and get a campus Sustainability Office started up and where we could go and what we could do.

I was up past midnight and awake before dawn working, as I am again now. So I left USF Saturday, got my headphones at the Mall, and was home in my Hammock by 2pm. I was out there with a book, but just loved the life, resting in the breeze. I called her again on my cell phone and told her we could change the name of STARS again, and make it "Sharon's Sustainable Services" . . . Then get the GBA doing a STARS project now and really get things rocking. . . .

She laughed and we chatted a bit more. I'm sure we will again a lot too.


Sunday, EASTER. John and I remembered the Pancake Breakfast. And he called me by 530am. He thought I was going to pick him up then. I was supposed to be at church by 6am for choir practice, but he only lives 2.0 miles from there. So I picked him up at about 5 minutes till 6.00. He had walked out to 40th which was really cool. So we got there and had a good morning making pancakes. He met Shields and Don and Joe ... Seemingly just one of the gang. Making a obvious good impression.

Rev Jerry was sick. He looked like I did in Oregon.... "YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" which was really kinda funny. He was wobbly and dripping sweat. By the 930am service after almost 3 boxes of Pancakes and 4 bags odd sausages... He looked worse. Then he gave a Sermon about Passion again. Talking about how he got a little convertible hot rod... LOL. . . His passion .

Yes right. After it I said to him that we were way past due on the passion lunch again. Since then I realized that it might be time for me to leave the church.

Well, Chris invited John and I to Harmony for a big turkey Easter Dinner. So I picked up a bottle of wine for us. We all had a good time, laughing, talking and such. He decided we had to have a big Party next Friday. And then Pam, the other girl working there with him. Cathy, and Sheri... Invited us to her pool. And it turned out she was a few blocks from me. So Chris, John and I drove out to my house to get swim shorts and such and then met at Pam's house.

While here I shared a bit with John and Chris. And he saw a WHOLE LOT into me. And started telling me things, like aerial and Laura did one Valentines Day a few years ago.

It was very powerful and spontaneous. . . . As we sat outside. Switching seats with John so he didn't have to sit in the sun. Then everything opened up about me like a book for Chris to read.

Then I did the sounds with them. And aligned their Chakras and all. Wow, I guess I need to get Chris to write about what he said and saw.

We went to Pam's and her space was sacred too. Sitting in the sun again with my feet in the pool, as the three spoke about other dimensions I was in.... Kinda weird for me, as usual, I really see nothing new, and just feel WONDERFUL!

So Pam wanted to go out to get more booze. So I told her we all needed to go have a fire at my house. An hour or two later we all got in my truck for the short trip down the road.

Big Fire, Drum circle... More chants, and sounds and such. Nothing all out, but several pieces. LOL... I showed it all really quick to Chris once as we past my sacred space. But every time I started outside I was interrupted. It all over-did them anyway.

I explained to Chris how Rev DJ at Harmony had asked fro a brochure and set up my first showing. . . . Then said how people were not ready for it yet. Chris said we are all ready now. At first they thought the movie was my first visit to Harmony. But now they knew more. . . .

I tried to say how it's all been designed and the patents started and we could work on nothing but this dream for years. Pam talked about all the help they could find me at their church. While Chris told me about the single Goddesses there that would help!

It was really a "coming out" and I was VERY SURPRISED.

Nothing I could understand or expect. Funny last night Chris had a Dream about being in a Train through London . . . . Mentioned about the London Witch who visited for 5 days. . . . And wrote about it... Oh started the Mayan List about it all... LOL... Didn't say much more about the Dream...

Both he and John slept like babies. All clear and free. THEN I get this article that I posted below this. And I need to send it to Rev. Jerry Johnson... Wow... All the symmetry

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment