Saturday, April 08, 2006

Always trying to make it RIGHT

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I'm always doing too much and challenged beyond reason. Thursday night I spoke to John at length again in his office. And I asked if he would attend the Symposium that Sharon had planned for Friday. He was and asked if she had planned to video tape it, since it might be useful in classes. Course I can video tape anything. So he wanted me to ask her about it.

After we broke up I ran into Sharon getting copies. Sure she was trying to get it video taped, but wasn't having any luck. So I offered and she told me to come prepared and we would see then. Friday morning I was there before 7am. Course Henley said he might ask me to present Friday, so I was up all night formulated the presentation that I started the week before. Now I needed to add the Rotary and all that Suz's brother John had said. . . . Wow he read my work in a second and stitched it together like magic.

So up all night with the presentation, I liked it and sent it to Laura, Suz, and John (Jones) the three of my family who talked with me while I worked on it. . . Oh course!!!

Then Friday morning I was there ready for video. Chris was setting things up. I walked around since the door between the two buildings was still locked. I told him what Sharon asked for and he was thrilled. Then Dennis the BSN IT guy had another Sony DVD camera and tripod, so I could use them too. It was great to have another battery, and the Q&A at the end I got with the DVD camera as my tapes were all full by then.

Course I was walking all around with the cameras doing what I wanted like I owned the place. Even the head speaker, Ray Anderson, was thrilled and asked me for copies of the video. John made it too, and sat with the Dean, Ray and Sharon. It was really cool.

But then I had to go to class. My last email to the team was kinda rough and I'm still not sure what to write now.
Why was it rough?
I guess I got pissed about them making the WRONG assumptions and miss-information throughout the project. No one had a clue what I was doing or trying to do. And I got annoyed because I would email everyone about it all the time. No one read or understood a thing I said. Now I really don't care. I can use whatever we finish for a new business anyway.
Then why are you concerned about it? It seems like you are getting all the data and support that you need to make something happen that most people dream about. So why not just do it?
I get trashed by these clowns every time I do anything. . . Insulted and humiliated...
What about doing it after the class is done? You know you can do it anyway. So if they are all lost in space, you can just do it all on your own and never explain anything to them. So what if they are so strong and clear about being lost puppies. Remember you are not here to save every little puppy that comes along. Like Scott, it's not your job to wipe his butt, if he does something illegal, then report it. Let someone else whip his butt, and move on to do what you know you have to do.
I know, I can't take care of everyone. And those with truth and sincerity in their hearts will see and recognize what I'm doing and trying to do from a distance. I know I attract what I need and never have to concern myself.
What you are doing it perfect and fine as it is. You don't need to concern yourself with it and it's just not an issue anymore. Do as you must and everything will work out exactly as it must. No worries be happy.
I know I hear this every week.

What you know is that every challenge makes you stronger for the next one. Sure you might feel humiliated and down-trodden, but you are stronger and stronger every time. Nothing will be able to stop you, don't let the fools get you down. Remember there will always be those who try to stop you. They don't know what they are doing half the time. Programmed or hypnotized to do foolish things. Once again not your concern, is it.
I know... I'll get busy. Please fill me with your strength Love and wisdom for your Glory, amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment