Friday, March 31, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Why don't you write about it all for a while. . . express your feelings . . .
I just watched all this cool stuff come together that was really just awesome. I couldn't really believe it all. . . So many great incredible opportunities just coming together out of thin air. Somehow I see all these things, and just jump on them. It's really kinda freaky sometimes how this happens to me and no one has a clue how I can get into so much.

But it keeps happening. Funny yesterday I was challenged again to really describe things. I wax over the feelings and only define the issues. Only describing the events and never getting into the feelings.

This morning the Speaker who came into my entreprenueral calss was very clear and dynamic about the whole concept of business being the connection to people.

Course what do I always have problems with. I mean, I connect and understand things very deeply into people, but never really do anything about it. Seeing Susan sing in church once comes to mind. I could feel her hurt and after she was done I just gave her a big hug. She admitted she was hurting from some fight with Jerry. I knew it, no one esle did. No one else responded. Hum, I do that all the time. . . . feel the pain in others and respond to it.

Of course in my class the speaker and I connected together very well. I walked right up to him, or I followed him in before class started. . . . Not even thinking we had a speaker today. Just as I placed my bag down wanting to run to move my truck that was illegally parked, he turned around to say hi and shook my hand. Later on during a break I went up and asked him about helping me put together an advisory board. And again at another break I looked in my bag and found I had my transit patent there and the Vision picture. So I gave those too him too. . .

He spent a lot of time with it too, looking, reading, he liked it, I could tell. He said something too, like "hum". . . Then put it into his jacket packet.

The three major things he said about all business, since all businesses are the same anyway, is

  1. your biggest competitor is yourself
  2. you can't get into business that you don't know about
  3. people do business with other people
Course that' s what my life is all about anyway. . . I'm always challenging myself to do things that are just beyond reason and insurmountable, impossible, never been done before. I ALWAYS get stuck with this kind of thing. No other tasks come my way. . . Ever! It's ALWAYS about beating myself, and my biggest enemy is myself . . .

THEN I always know and see how I can do it and make it happen, anyway. Where I constantly push myself to do things that seem to be beyond reach but I try anyway. And I get stuck with doing things with people who never listen, understand or are ready for what I can do.

WOW. Just had a conversation with John about it all too. We always understand each other at some very basic level here at OE. . . . . .

Thank you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for making this opportunity for me to serve you. Please lead and guide me to more fully express and comprehend all that I have before me to do for your glory.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
You still need to express yourself . . .
I know it was great to talk with John who came into his office today, and understood my challenges, and knows what I need to do. I told him about my meeting Monday with the Rotary; so he said how I needed to get focused and clear about what I wanted to present Monday. . . . He went through a lot of things that made a lot of sense to me. Then I followed him to get us dinner with Barbara in New Tampa and I picked up a book at his house after that.

When I got back to my office John called. Suz's brother had finished the Celestine Prophosy book I dropped off for him yesterday. . . WOW. Nothing is coincidense, everything happens perfectly exactly as it must for us to complete what we need to do.

So John was telling me about the book, and said how the Mayans dissappeared.

WHAT?
Yes, there is a section describing how they increased their vibration too high and vanished.

WHAT!?!?
SO I WANTED to give him a link... no pc there yet! And I started to laugh as I realized that the same thing happened with his sister... no links for her at first either. So now I've printed somethings out for him and am ready to go there. 10.49pm

Thank YOU dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for your strength love and Wisdom! Please lead me into your strength love and Glory; amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment