Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wonder if I'll go to another UNiversity?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you nervous about.... you are holy, holy... the universe declairs you majestry
I sent something to Dr Nord and copied John, Sharon, Koehler, Claire, Katz, Budd, Klasko, Jonoska, and Heidi ...
it just felt so good getting it all out of my system again... and I know i need to chant....
What are you waiting for... get it done... get busy . . . . no fear son, just fo it...
I know, i know... it's only 1:44 am now... lol.. usually i chant at 3pm... 3o1am... lol.. 3o3!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your grace Love and Wisdom... Chant time ... lol... wild ride tonight I know it's coming.... since it's already 2.03am now...
Please fill me with the Strength Love and Wisdom I require to fulfill all that you are ever to be here through us all now for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost, amen 2.07

No comments:

Post a Comment