Sunday, March 12, 2006

Morning Has Broken

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What are you going to write?
I really don't know...
What are you feeling?
I just finished a book Claire told me to read several years ago by Peter Senge. . . . Of course I want to write him. I always want to write people I read like this. Dalai Lama comes to mind, of course lol....

I would start off telling him that Claire told me to read it. And I met Claire when she ran the Florida Regional Data Center. I asked her to make me a list on their listserve to query teachers to create projects for credit. I wanted to write a fortran program to compile skills and interests so I could create new classes and projects....

My thought was that Peter will recognize that I was asking for a webpage from a mainframe listserve before there were any webpages. . . . lol. . .

Actually if he's really bright, he would recognize that I was creating the energy, the conscious desire for creation of webs and sending it out into the world.... lol. . . adding to the conscious power web that made the first webpage...

What's the point? Do you think he would listen or care?
I know you want me to do research and get out there more. So this would do it for me.

What about the VP and all the people you've connected to in Tampa?
I'm not sure about that right now. . . . Scott and Chuck would rather argue and blame me for being 'unrealistic' or whatever ... when all i required is that they follow up al lthe talk with really working together and getting something done. Course they called my bluff, essentially kicking dirt in my face blowing another serious opportunity. . .

What happened with Chuck and Scott had less to do with you than you know. All you did was watch, and describe what you saw and heard. They wanted you to create a business and take a more active role, while you simply choose not to. It was all their business and work anyway. But they were doing it for you, and you needed to make it happen. And could at any time, land and rain will never go away.
I guess I need to make it happen with Klasko too. He is likely reading the same books too. And I can just do it. Lol, see if I "can do it" lol...

well I guess that's what I will find out this next weekend. I am having my entrepreneur class team come over next Sunday so I can show them what I'm doing at 9.33pm 7 days. . .lol. . . Or 6 days, 15 hours, 27 minutes... lol..

I realized that the passion for the recycling project was MY PASSION, and I really hadn't shared any of it with them. I mean, I'm building a sustainable world, not just a recycling program... lol...

Oh so Dr. Senge, you see this patent I did is really simple and I would love to apply it to something you work with as an interesting experiment. . . .

WOW, that's a trip. I can have everyone on Earth testing my Theory. . . lol. . . YOUR THEORY!
Laws of nature are Men's theories, we already know the answers. What point is a theory to us? Besides helping you to learn and share more through them....
I guess that' what I asked you for isn't it? I wanted to solve your problems here on earth so You could come down here with us. . . with Me. . . ? Wow, is this about some personal relationship and desire? Daaa, Of course it is! Everything is about finding the real passion in myself
CHANT TIME!

I love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ... Thank you for this Power and truth in Your Passion! Amen 9.58pm

No comments:

Post a Comment