Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yahoo! Driving Directions - Tampa, FL

So the other day I got an IM message from SUZ.
I remembered her ID and asked her where we met. . . After a few moments she said Susan James: the Majic Wall.
OH WOW!!!
I know YOU!!!
I have a MAJIC HOUSE!
Everything I see all around me ALL the time is TOTALLY majic reminding me of the truth inside of me ALWAYS.

It's really was such a total TRIP, since she UNDERSTOOD EXACTLY what I meant. 11.09pm "STARS LIGHT.. Let your faith be know, threw a megaphone.. Tell the world what you are about..." Let it Out By Aaron Benward on the radios now of course... lol....

It was SOO cool to meet this part of me again, wow. Complete understanding and comprehension, almost mystically relating to the pictures and all of my life and experience. OH COURSE MY WEB SITE WAS DOWN... Yes all of it gone, so I could NOT show her anything... zippo... no wedsites, and links... none,, oh hold it i found the old scire ...lol...

I bet that's something I need to go look at again. I had to explain it in words instead of "here look" and leaving people alone to figure it out. MY GOD, I never work at explaining things to anyone.... And that's what I did with SUZ.

She was stunned, flattered, impressed,.... Interested, and reviewing, hum even recommending pages to others within a few days as I got the server reformatted again. It's really kinda cool how much she knows and does this stuff already, and really likes it all... Yes, she's flattered me a lot too.

It was just a trip...
I was flying again like I AM 12 now!... Ok 21... lol... ;-D)))

Then a week or so later, with a few thousand lines of chat already, downloads, videos, photo albums, even WIKI corrections!!! WOW! TOTAL synchronizing and coherence, blessed beyond reason in every aspect. . . . lol... Except her daughters aren't single... lol... GOOD THING, she's in AZ (of course)

OH then she remembers her brother John is in Tampa.

WHAT ?
Another John?
I mean John A. Jones who's mom still lives in the house behind our NJ home; is the only family I've spoken to in months. . . . Oh and Chuck and Joni who are always around and ready. . . . and Equan!

Oh Yes, "JOHN" her disabled brother would love to talk about moving energy. He lives in Tampa too...

WHAT? lol, not only is he in Tampa, but the Treehouse in about half way between us. He's just opposite me on the hillsborough river.... I pass his block on my way biking to USF...

No I mean, his space feels directly on the opposite side of the River on the meridian of this Earth... LIKE WOW!

Yahoo! Driving Directions - Tampa, FL: "Starting from: my house 2008 E Patterson St, Tampa, FL 33610-1068 Save Address
Arriving at: 7517 N 40th St, Tampa, FL 33604-4518 Save Address
Distance:2.7 miles Approximate Travel Time:7 mins Get Reverse Directions

No comments:

Post a Comment