Friday, March 17, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I'm really not sure . . . . I'm at USF again, and I did everything I needed to for John already. But I know I still have a lot to do.
What
I need to call around to all the faculty I've spoken to about my research...
What's the problem with that?
I'm nervous.
Of course you are. Think and feel how you will make it happen, and you will not be nervous anymore. You've dreamt about it, and felt all sorts of pieces and aspects coming together exactly as you know they need to. Have Faith. Remember what Equan has said . . . Have faith in your convictions
I know but I'm still nervous about things
What do you expect, that will fade as you work more on things... Trust it and let it be as you feel it must be...
I know Dearest Lord Jesus... Thank you for your help...
Ask and receive son
I know. Please fill me with Your Strength Love and Wisdom so I may achieve for your Glory... Amen... I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment