Friday, March 24, 2006

Here we go.... Again... lol... Hey didn't I say that already?


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Do you really want me to write this much. I know there is a lot for me to do and a lot has happened.. But do I need to write it all out?

What are you worried about. You asked for this all to happen that way. Everything happens at once whether everyone is ready for it or not. That's the way it always happens.
I still can't believe how much I wrote already. I kept feeling people read it over and over all day. Then tonight I went and spoke to a bunch of people about it too. There was a Water conference over in the EDU building that I raced too right after class. Dr. Echelberger was there. I passed out like 6 cards, four USFers' as a student looking for a graduate program. And then two as an engineer. . .

It was really awesome...
First person was the Rotary Govenorese who know Dr. Palmer by name and wanted to invest more in that work. They just started a student chapter and were looking for projects to do. I'm sure I'll but a link here for it soon . . . I told her I wante to builda river walk to clean water for the city. I already had city designated park land where they are putting in a trail for me. . . .

lol. . . I know I need to write him a letter again too. He needs the sanitary Dept Loaders!!! LOL! And I'm building a recycling center anyway... lol...

Then I gave an engineer card ... lol.. "We move rivers" still.... lol.... He was involved in privitizing the water systems locally. So I told him how I modeled all the rivers, Hillsborough and Alafia. I could tell he didn't believe me of course . . . . lol. . .

Then there was an engineering teacher and a public health teacher who were both proposing inter-disciplinary research. . . . The engineer was talking to the Center Director (Patel place who put on the conference) when I got to her. And of course the Director had spoken to John over in business just last week...

Oh I work for John now, please give me a copy of your strategic plan too....

So I gotta send him an email too.

oh forgot, the other engineer card went to a guy who was working with "engineers without boarders" . . . I told him how I looked them up before to get data for flooding in Venezuela. A friend helped build a school there that always gets flooded.
What did you just feel?
I felt how I need to be calling people on the phone instead of trying to email them...
What have we been telling you about your med school proposal.
I know I need to call all those people too. And I will Monday morning . . .


Will you get it done this time? You said that last Monday too.
I'm sorry.
What's important is that you get this done. You asked for the direction and the tools. Now it's time to get busy with it all. Everything is here for you again. You asked for it, so follow it through now.
I am...
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks for your Strength and guidance in each task You set before me. . . . For the fulfillment of Your glory Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment