Saturday, March 11, 2006

Here we go.... Again... lol...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

We like what you have done. It's good to see you confident and strong. There is never anything for you to worry about. And this is exactly what you want and like to do. Just tell others what you want to do and see it happen. No troubles, or arguments. . . .
I'm getting nervous about what I sent out again. I can feel it. Oh, like someone is reading something I sent out. Oh wow is that all that I'm feeling now?

That is right, everyone is starting to feel more and more all the time. What you are feeling is as you have said. You can feel a lot more of them all the time. It's not something to get concerned about. Just add more Love to it. When you feel another connection, just love it and say it is good and perfect like it is. Do not worry, know it is PERFECT, accept and love it for the power they send you in reading something.
I still get nervous.

Why do you need to think about it. You have a lot better things to think about. What are you feeling now.
I felt riding my bike again. I went in Thursday late afternoon and raced in on my bike like I always liked to do. And I can just feel You...

Wanting more, that's right, you can feel when you are holding things back. You need to get more conscious of that too. So whenever you get nervous about someone's reaction to what you wrote. You fill it with love since you know that connection is real and worthy in truth. Each feeling you get is real and valid, becoming conscious of them and their place and purpose will help you a lot with what you do.
I know; I'm trying. So the nervousness means I need to send love to something. And when I write and feel you want more I need to Just Do IT, instead of worrying about it, wondering, questioning, whatever. lol...

When I ride down into the sunshine passing the cars I get so charged with the energy of God. Pumped up strong and clear. Which is what happens to me all the time in school. Riding around, meeting people, setting things up. . . . .

Oh, like Dr K said, social engineering. I like watching everyone work together and succeed at stuff. Inspiring people to grow. Running around like a crazy person. lol. . . . Last week Cecil had her first meeting for her R21 grant from NIH. I made her 13 agenda books and got Michel there too. Cecil introduced us as her three RA's Melissa, Michelle and me.... lol...

Michelle works at the BSN office too, and would be losing her job at the end of the term so I told her about Cecile's job. I brought her over once too. Turns out she's related to Koehler in BSN too, lol... So we gotta keep her in the family... lol... Milissa is someone Cecil found. Has a BA in education and doing the MS to Phd in Nursing Education now. She's pretty sharp and smart too, so it'll be a good team.
What are you doing again, we asked about the bike ride and you round around all over but there.
I know, I seem to do that a lot, go round in circles and never really say what I need to say. I felt the love and joy of God riding into his sun, shining bright from my heart. Knowing everyone could feel that Joy with me.... I wanted to get my foot brake on this bike too, so I could show everyone the best way to ride a bike. Course whenever I race down, leaning over my bike while holding onto the seat behind me with both hands... I get such a charge. It feels so much the same, like I've done it a million times...

Almost like the ride into High School, meddle School, Cresent School was always the same flight for me.... 3.09pm I felt that charge again to read the message to Scott and Chuck. I love you guys, Praise God all things come... lol.... So like I can feel Kristin or Cyndi holding onto me as I race on my bike. lol... New bike riding method all set and ready. Yes I always feel how racers will adopt it someday so they can go faster.... Is this what you asked?
Why can't you stay with just the question, or focus at hand instead of going in all these different directions.
I try. Do you need me to write about anything? Or what do you think about all of this?

What a good way to start. You've done all that you wanted to do. So you can let it go, and not concern yourself with it at all. People will learn and find what they are ready for, or they will not. Either way is just what it needs to be. And you are ready for either but what else did you feel you needed to do.
I know I have to read and write a few papers to be published. As well as see a bunch of professors at USF again. I could just feel how easy it will be to finish everything I started in one week. Like everyone will be waiting for me to come in and finish what we started.
What does this mean to you?
I guess I always dream about being able to love and heal all the time. Where my work is just chanting, teaching, sharing, loving and helping others to learn and share in the truth and love that I feel for them.
Why do you have to rely on others for this?
I do Love you and share in what I feel in each moment with you.
What you share with us, and listen to is a lot more than just spending time with us. It's about loving and being honest with yourself, and the Joy and Passion you feel deep inside
I know, and I'm sharing more and more all the time

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Amen 353pm

No comments:

Post a Comment