Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Now What?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you need to write?
I'm not sure. It's kinda weird as usual. I'm been more open and clear about who I am and what I do and things just surprise me still. I finally rode my bike to school; wow does that feel so good. As I got to the building I passed Dr. Nord who was walking across the parking lot and said "Good Morning" as I passed him.

Course I was totally charged racing up on my bike. Back by my house the Osprey was chirping at me as I passed him, so I said hello to him too. Then the ride through the woods was just perfect and wonderful. So when I hit the road again going past Busch Gardens, I could feel all the people watching me pass the traffic on my bike. And I knew I could use that focus to create change. So I asked about it. And I could see the transit system of water taking me in. So then I thought about how the system could work with bikes really easily. . . . Allowing bikes to ride on water. . . . Visions always growing and changing. . . lol.

So I immediately fell into visions of how this would all work and going to Architecture right then to lay it out. Course last night Sharon asked us to look up the Water Wars issues for class which is getting to be a big deal. Of course water is all about sustainability. . . And the foundation for my big picture designs and everything I've ever wanted to build and design anyway. So then I felt and saw how the deal with my two classes and all could pull this together and make everything work right.

Not big companies taking over everything, but people taking the rights over their water, land and resources again. . .

OF course that's what the meeting Sunday was all about with the business plan team.
So I parked my bike and then walked down into the business building and there was Dr. Nord walking up towards me. Suddenly I realized that I was in the perfect place again. I need to get two Directors into STARS and have this business plan and Sustainability classes to design and create everything with me.
What will you do?
I'm not sure. . . You told me to come in here to write what I needed to do before I did anything. So I'm writing. I know it's 2.15pm now and I started at 11.41am. So I've read and studied a bit too and even have started a letter to the BSN Plan team since I tried to get them focused Sunday and still never got anything done. . . I felt like I was talking to myself. . . lol. . . typical!
Why do you say that?
I never feel like anyone understands me. They all get lost in the details and never see the big picture. . . sustainability is not about water or recycling it's about people working together to solve the big problems that corporate greed and corruption have caused.
Why didn't you say that?
I don't know. I just say what I can. . . You know I try to allow your inspiration to guide me
We know and that's what you are doing again now. No worries, be happy... Trust yourself son... Read and study as you need to...
I will. Please Lead and guide me to fulfill your glory . . . Be with all I know and love. Amen
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:22 PM

    Wow you did it again!
    the clear and total expression of commitment to Jesus Christ. You are telling the world about this relationship you have with God. But most people know no god except of men, in religion, movies and materials. But you clearing define a Path before you and then You clearly state that Jesus Christ is the Way of this Path.

    By saying so again and again. You are representing a history where all your steps can be followed. It's not just that you Walk the Solution, it's that you clear the Path for Others to Walk It as well...

    ReplyDelete