Monday, March 06, 2006

Are you Ready!?!?!? lol... ;=)


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

"It's about time, it's about time, don't need a reason, do what you believe in.. Get a little crazy, give it up, get it on time." Best Mix CMRadio 8.56pm Hide by The Echoing Green
I still believe 9.01pm I offer my life, you are my shelter, you are my king, you are the risen son of god.... Thank you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. For helping me to express the truth that you've opened up for me. Please continue to lead and guide me to understand and express The Love of Jesus Christ in everything that I am for the Glory of God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost

What happened?
I guess chuck finally had a bar-b-que! Wow, perfect, classic, better than the original, since it was so totally original that Chuck's dad even stopped by to get a copy and shook hands with us all! Wow, perfect wife, daughters, house, family dog, even awesome mint chocolate chip in a sugar ice cream cone at the end. Even with a little extra on top for me! WOW, SO Perfect!

I was at home with my brother and dad better, closer, more real than ever I have seen anyone alive ever. The American Dream! My mom was awesome too, but she was alone with all she could do. I guess some people don't even have a mom, so I shouldn't talk since I had two moms.... lol... Got a hug from Joyce today too... lol... Little digital Disney guy from the Lion King. ... . . As Bear licks my arm here while I try to type.

So everything was really cool, and I see why I always want to get my friends together. All of them are so far beyond the scope of mortal men. It's so funny when I think about how many times I've seen and met these people. Over again and again we affect each others' lives...lol...FALLOW THE NUMBERS.. lol... link dated: Sun Mar 5, 2006 4:37 pm copied at 9.30pm here tonight... lol...
What happened next!
I guess the guys had a fight.. Again... Always happened in my house I guess... Funny now, how I can feel how Christopher carries that energy too now. It's really kinda sad. I feel more children coming still. All learning more and healing more. lol... Just like all these other people I bump into. Like we've all met before and bumped heads more than a few times. Some souls here over and over again. Always learning, always growing.
What happened next?
WOW. I had ridden in the car with one of them, so had to go through this craziness all the way home. He said she said... bla bla bla... I just wanted to hide. When I got home all I could do was write goodnight. Never heard so much BS in my life, on and on like nothing I could fallow or recite now. Course as I wrote, and rewrote and rewrote, I got a dozen other emails and such... So I just attached them all together and said goodnight: "please let yourself out" and I went out to chant. . . . Locked myself in again.

what
Shit sandwich, start sweet, smash.... Then end sweet... God tapping you on the shoulder...
Yes, look here son, it's about time you really made some money... That's right. You know it! Are you going to write about it or not?
I know it's just awesome that Scott and chuck are finally working together. . .

What else?
I know I need to get a lotto ticket and go chant now... Thank you so very much Loving Lord Jesus Christ for filling me with your Strength, Love and Wisdom for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment