Sunday, March 12, 2006

What a week...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you need to share now?
I'm not sure? I've been sorta relaxing and enjoying my peace and quiet. . . I seem to have pissed off Scott and Chuck who seem to have both called my bluff. Well they both are high and mighty, always trying to take care of poor little Eric, who just doesn't know any better. . . Yea watch out for Eric, but control and screw every deal he's ever attempted. Course it's always my fault too.
What did you do?
I essentially told them to make the deal without me. . . Course my requirements were unrealistic, so they could never make it work. . . lol. . . Yea I required that they work together and create an "Equitable" deal where "we" could run everything together. Not sure what blew it for them, the "equitable," or the "together". . . Maybe they couldn't handle the "everything"... But whatever it was an hour or so later they both told me forget it. . . And both resigned from STARS. . .

good riddance... Feels like a breath of fresh air... Like I can finally do whatever I want to do. Course my first thought was to get the Med School VP on the Board and really Rock. I always wanted a School Official and then also a Student Organization official on the board with me. Then every term they might be re-elected or replaced while I could make sure everything went right as I have planned.
What do you have planned then?
I guess I invited my recycling team over here to lay out a new business. I'm great at getting business going and started. So why cry over spilt milk, especially when it only opens up a better deal for the rest of us. Then I think poor Sharon never really knew what I was doing or wanted to do. . . . But what's funny there is that she's unknowingly done more for my efforts than I could ever ask her to do. I guess it's really kinda funny, because people always get lost in the control aspects. Everyone wants control. . . lol. . . Except me. I would rather see it work and be successful than control it.
What did you just feel when you said that...?
I thought about the Learn and Serve programs and Volunteers and Honors stuff all modeled after what I did. They are working and successful, but still only make more bureaucrats instead of more students. Sorta like a band-aid instead of the real cures I created. . . lol. . .
What would you do differently?
I guess I really don't know, but will find out sooner or later, as I'm sure I will have the opportunity. . . Thank You Dear Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Amen
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. 1.36pm
Son, you listen and LOVE!
YES, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment