Friday, March 10, 2006

Ahhh, does this feel good!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
So I need to forgive and forget. Say what I feel and drop out of sight !!!

Why not, you are free again. How much more will you lose before you will just let it flow?
I'm confused again.
Thursday's group was weird. I felt like I needed to stop going since I couldn't keep up with all that was here for me now.... Adding more just felt stupid. But when I got there the door was closed, so I just stepped to the next open door. Skalkos of course, as I always want to see her anyway. As I walked into her office, I realized and said to her how I really had no one else I could say anything to... She told me that was exactly why I needed to go in there. I was charged and excited, going crazy with too much to do. Course I told her how all the crazy stuff we talked about was happening now....... She brought me over telling me to save it to share with everyone in there. So I gave her a hug and told her how I loved her. . . . then walked in blowing up immediately. . . lol. . . sorry Jean!

It's always happening now! Now is all there is!
so What's the problem then?
I need to ask You that. Why is there always so much?
Son, you always could do anything. What's important?
I know... I need to do so much still. Or I really just need to do something for You. Everything must be for You!!! And I feel like I get lost in other people's greed and desire. . . Wanting to help them and lose track of my own commitment to You!

Wow is that really it finally. I always feel what I need to do. But I don't always follow it through. I get insecure seeking support and reach for others, where I get lost in their drama and forget my own. Wow, that has really happened all of my life! My dreams inspire others but then I want to follow their lead instead of build from my own. So it all dies then. Nothing gets done unless we all find our own passion. I NEED TO WEAVE OUR DREAMS TOGETHER!

Now, I feel all the stuff at school coming together. We had a team meeting today about the recycling business with Dr. Henley and Dr. Givens. . . . And again I just watched as all the pieces went all over the place. . . LOL. . . . Sounds like how Hanna-West's class has gone now too. We were supposed to present something there Tuesday too. No one knew except Jack, who wasn't there. Another opportunity for me to breakinto the New World!
What do you feel?
I feel like I can do whatever I want to do. . . Like the deal with Scott and chuck blew up. I guess after their fight at the bar-b-que they both blamed me for the disagreements. I really just watched it happen too. Like I barely participated at all, and let everyone else say their piece. Then when they did ask me, I really only complained about the context, telling them to look at what they did and wrote. . . It really just all smelled bad to me. I put everyone together and I had the skills and resources to make it all happen. But then they wanted the control and 30-50% of the profits, wanting me to concede and kiss ass . . . So I dropped out no reasonable deal, then forget it.

Hum, guess it's kinda obvious why that BS never happened. I wonder now if that's really what chuck has always done to me. Wanting control and the last word over my projects and dreams, leaves me to think that I don't need to do anymore on it. LOL. . . Yea, smarty pants, you're incharge now, so you do it. . . lol.. >;-D))))

Oh that is just so funny! Now with no one around to tell me what I can't do, I can really do anything I want.

WOW, I did it finally. I finally figured out what I'm doing and what it's all about. I'm just LOVING JESUS! Jesus, You are placing these people and opportunities in front of me all the time where I can listen and love anyone who comes along. Each person I meet I simply open up to their dreams and feel where they are at so I can develop something with them. I love and share with everyone who comes along.

I remember in Henley's class I told him how "everything is an opportunity." Course he didn't believe me. But now, I feel how whenever you love someone, you can feel and see their skills and opportunities. You can find out how people work and share together and help them to be successful. So not just that every "thing" is an opportunity, but every ONE!
What do you think now...
I wont worry about the past, the future is my life one way. . . .LIVING FOR TODAY!!! It's so funny how I feel so much here with this. Hearing such words on my radio... CMradio.net I keep seeing myself having this big bar-b-que with the team from Henley's class at my house. Just to show them everything. . . . Oh you guys want a long term recycling program, boy do I have a deal for you.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. But why do I stop now?

What now...
YOU need to tell me!
We are ready Son. You can do everything that you are seeing before you now. Each little piece will fit together exactly as you have imagined. You are making this happen. And when you feel clear and strong about it, things will happen quicker. You know and understand all of this very easily. And making it happen is more important than anything right now. There is nothing more for you to focus on. You don't need to think, or plan, you simply need to do it. There is no reason to write yourself instructions, just do it. You have most of it all done already. You have the people and the passion. There is not so much to worry about. Everyone will come to help you as you begin to get results.
I'm nervious
What now. . . you can do anything. When you went to get that motorcycle, you were not sure what to do until you put the key in and pushed it down the sidewalk. Sure you are nervious, that keeps your power focused. You don't need anymore guidence. No more planning. You've designed everything, and built more than you can explain. Just tell the people what they need to do.
I can't do that
Why not? It's something that you will need to do. . . No one out there as any clue anyway. It's about creation son, Evolution, Change. You feel the truth and power behind all the emotions and desires. Remember Dream Weaver, you are here to make it all work. Friends, schools, businesses, families, everything woven together into a Dream of Love and Divinity and Truth for all. Not anyone's perception of this, or any personal desire, but YOURS! You alone asked for This Vision. It is yours. You can share it and make it happen all by yourself. No one can stop you. It's about being strong and clear and sincere. You asked all of them about their passions and desires. You know all that stuff already. Been there, done that. So making it strong and clear for them to benefit is very easy for you. The truth and sincerity is so powerful, they can taste it. It hits them, like a fist. Everyone can feel that from you. You just blow them over. Not anything easy or weak. Something very strong and clear.
I know, you say this all the time. Well, maybe I feel this all the time. I know how people work. Desires and emotions are really easy. So to put things together where they are all simple and easy to do is so wonderful. I get nervious when I think about it all. There is still so much that i don't understand.
What do you expect? This now is something that everyone can get involved with and make happen. It's not something so weird or abstract. People are smart. You bring people together to get something done. Then you simply do it. Nothing too complicated, most everything can be simple with the right people involved. And you have people ready to work and make it all happen. You simply need to let them all know what your dreams are all about.
I'm always nervious about that. I think about Thursday where they always want to know what i feel. I always avoid that question and think about what's touching me, or what I feel around me. Never what I feel inside or what they make me feel. It's funny they all want to help others in the group. They know they are growing and learning as they share. But I still avoid really feeling. . . or sharing what I feel. . . it's really funny. I've learned and seen how important it is to share what i feel with those others around me. But then I avoid it so much.
All things come in time now... Don't worry yourself about the details. Trust your heart and make things happen as you see them. Son giving your Life to God does have significant advantages. You are free to simply BE. Follow all your passions and let things grow and evolve as you FEEL. All the power of PEOPLE is in their feelings. Like when you ride your bike, and feel all those people. It's not something they can individually understand. They can go along and pretend to be in control and secure, but nothing will happen if you don't desire it enough. The vision and passion that you carry on this moment is more important than anything that they will understand. It's not just you anymore. You are moving with the Desire Of GOD. It's Existance, Life, Being, that moves not simply singular desires. There is a lot more focus and details to all of this than you might understand.
I know . . . . Please lead me to only do what is the Passion and Love of GOD, for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. . . . amen. 2.40am

No comments:

Post a Comment