Friday, April 14, 2006

wow

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

So What
This life is just so funny! I got pissed about my team not reading anything I send them so I called John, one of the team, to tell him my last email had my schedule and I was not going to be at their next meeting. He played it perfectly too. Responding to me in email and copying everyone else on our team. <= post it
What did they do?
I got an email from John after it and then the compiled report from Sara. It was full of inurement so I immediately told them with a link <= post it. . . lol. . . Looking for that email and I got this now:

Here is your horoscope for Friday, April 14: Above all, you need solitude and
space. You're in the middle of a major transformational period, and noise and
crowds will only distract you from your true purpose. Get away from it all so
you can think about where you need to go.


Figures!!!
What do you expect?
I Know ... I always get exactly what I feel ...
That's the problem, you DO KNOW, but still you go along and play stupid. So then no one else knows. No one learns, and nothing is accomplished. You are given these insights so you can share them. Not for anything else. And you don't need anymore proof. It's all there, it's all done. You can hear the music. It's telling you the same story over and over again. Writing it hear will not prove anything to anyone. You need to just do it. And so now you just flashed into another vision. What was it?
I saw the team believing me! They went with me to Barbra's center and we were all walking on the tour. Then it flashed to the whole system working together. I saw the water moving through her wetlands, connected to the river and the university. We were just walking on this little tour around the WHOLE place. . .

AND OF COURSE, as you ask me about it, it flashes into more and more details, countless connections and opportunities. Seeing the track running around everything, with us all walking on water, collecting recyclables & picking fruit as we chatted, seeing thousands of kids working all around... Helping, handling, sharing, loving ... No more greed and corruption. We were free again!

What do you think would happen if you finally got someone to read this and understand what is written here?
I don't really know ... But I guess you are going t tell me now ...

What is the song?
***1. City on A Hill by Third Day (CMRadio.net - The Best Mix [Modem]) - Winamp

What is it saying
I'm shining my light upon the world...

There's your Father up in Heaven . . . This is your world. You need to takecare of it and do it all by yourself. Everyone wants someone else to make it work. We want to be protected, and secured so we create governments. We create the major force that we need to be PROTECTED FROM!

If we do it ourselves in Love, we don't need anyone else. When we have each other in love, we are not insecure. We all know that we waste money and resources here in the one place that can truly make the difference in all the world. No where can you publish instantly for all the world to see... EXCEPT in the one place where you can also step another cigarette into the earth killing another child.

The butterfly effect apply to people 100,000x more than the butterfly. We are conscious and share the knowledge, feeling and insight with others. . . . So the air vibrations are multiplied geometrically. Which means overtaking that we do and think and feel can be incredibly powerful if we do so in truth transparently.

I know that's why my wholelife is online. Wasn't that what you wanted?

What you've done is exactly what we wanted. Everything is where it needs to be. You are ready to start. Which two girls did you see yesterday and what happened with them . . .
I can't believe it. I got two honor students for the two professors i work for. Michelle is ready to do classes this summer and anything Cecile needs . . . lol, might get her on the webpage or who knows? lol... while Audrie is ready to help with the Global Research Center's Strategic Plan that John has.... lol... 8.14am bike time!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment