Saturday, April 29, 2006

Praise God!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you miss?
I AM...
I REALLY AM.

I can see and feel how much that I AM is coming through right NOW in everything around me, everywhere. All this Patel and Rotary stuff just feels like ME. What I want. Who I AM. Where I want to Be and GO. It's so very cool. Funny how Scott AND Sharon drop out of the picture as I get closer and closer to fulfillment. What I see is more clear and quickly becoming really tangible and solid to DO! And it's really My vision and My Passion that's SO CLEAR!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please FILL me with YOUR SPIRIT so I continue to achieve and move into Your DREAMs, for the Glory of God our Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment