Thursday, March 22, 2007

12:08:07 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened?

Last night I chanted a bit and she wanted me to get into more, I wish I did. Wednesday night I chanted all out and we DID get into it a LOT more.

WOW was that a trip, erotic and powerful. She all but jumped me through the ethers. I felt her sitting on me like the Tantra Position on 1/7/07 . . . hum? Ok on the 7th we danced a wee bit in my office and then I took her into my ritual space. We sat down opposite each other in the circle. She was sitting in the south facing north while I sat in the north facing south. Both of us were cross-legged as close as possible with our knees touching each others knees.

I guess that wasn’t close enough for me. So I took her foot, uncrossed her legs and put it behind me over my still crossed legs. And did the same thing with her other foot so they were both behind my back and her legs were around my waste. She spontaneously sat up, placing her butt in my lap and sitting up straight over my crossed legs where her breasts could go right into my face or I could easily bite her neck. My hands were supporting her back and she immediately got this big rush or energy right up through her from the center of the Earth to Heaven exactly like I feel each time I chant. That’s when I said just wait until we try this nude, and Ciera came in to talk about breaking up paints.

Wednesday night I could feel her sitting like this on top of me through most of my chant, and moving more and closer when I got into bed. We were intimate and indulging as much as we could pushing and exploring for an hour or so. Then we curled up together to sleep . . . I slept like a baby of course.

I’ve been thinking about this more and I remember sitting at the picnic table in Lake Park with our lunch and putting her legs over mine there too. I realize that we are almost always touching, close and kissing. She’s not let it get too powerful or intimate any time except at night through the ethers in our dreams. I mean after lunch at the picnic she told me how she was so fertile and then stretched out her legs/hips in front of me. Almost asking me to help!

I guess the point here is that we are obviously ready for this. And we will soon be doing a lot more together. I always feel like she could be moving in or should do this ASAP!!! But then I know she has to get clear of all this other crap first. She is doing that clearing now! She knows who is waiting for her to come home, and she knows we really do belong together. She wants a child, and I certainly will help her with that. Though I want to make sure we clear out a lot between us before conceiving. I want us to burn up a lot of hunger and desire before we get to baby making. . . Or at least I want to be sure we do a lot of practice before she gets pregnant.

I also know there are a lot of things we will be doing too . . . time to get to school!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment