Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Flight School again. . . FOR ME!!! lol...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened ??
1:22:14 AM

WOW . . . just left Kathy's. She met the mother of her new grandson, who plans to give the child to her son after 6 weeks. She said the girl was just like colleen. . .

I told her; she might end up with the child, describing my neighbors and then said her mother could be coming back in the child as well.

"WHAT?" she said, that takes some time doesn't it . . .
"nope," said anything was possible . . .
I don't think she believed me but I know I need to write it all out here . . . she did say her mom was ready . . .

Course I FLASHED to the gardens full of children with Rowan . . . where I saw all our children together, Emily and Ciera with Zachery . . . WOW SOOO POWERFUL!!! Flashed into another world . . . where I knew everyone!

Oh of course . . .daaa. . . before that I Chanted with Dr Ryce and his team too . . . too much power . . . Then I wrote Dave about it already . . . lol. . . when it rains it POURS!!!

I'm not posting things again because it's getting so powerful again . . . like all this was a tiny fragment . . . lol . . .

But I know I need to sleep now…

Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment