Thursday, March 29, 2007

cool stuff

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
It's really wild again . . . like speeding up ... I ran into Dr Nord again yesterday. I knew he was ready to chat again, walking down the stairs with me instead of taking the elevator like he usually does. He had some ideas about what I could do with the Netlogo model. It's kinda funny for me, because the model seems more like a game or a toy compared to the river models I use . . . but that's really perfect since I can really do my engineering in the Management College. Like Dean Katz' first said: "Social Engineer"
What does this all feel like?
It is exciting and powerful!!!
What about last night?
I didn't chant, but I had this really powerful vivid dream. I met with the President about some Patent I think. She was so thrilled about it she brought me around with her all day so we could chat and all between her meetings. It really got weird because she started confiding in me about all the issues she was dealing with. It must have been the consciousness patent as she had me redesigning all sorts of stuff with her staff. But then the other stuff we talked about was really deep and serious. When I woke I grabbed the pad next to my bed and filled three pages about it. . . I guess I'll write it all here sooner or later. . .
What else?
I know I'm just pushing things again. Like what better thing to get into NETLOGO! Some simple model I can build to engineer my research and link up all the social sciences. What else would an engineer want to do anyway . . .
What about the feelings
It feels great, energizing and exciting. . . I hate sorta wondering and waiting. But then when I feel the changes I make I get so pumped up and push all kinds of things. Like I got some Astro thing in the email this morning again... It was Chinese this time-- so I'm the Dragon!
Big Surprise!!

Characteristics of a Dragon

Idealistic and proud, the Dragon is someone you want around when something big needs to be done. They think in large terms and dream big dreams. They are direct and up front, always letting you know what is on their mind. Dragon is a karmic sign, which means they will experience more than a few extreme highs and lows in their lives. The downside to the Dragon is that some are quixotic, i.e., wildly unrealistic with their big plans, while others are simply all talk or show and no action. Flattery will get you nowhere with the mighty Dragon; they expect worship. Nevertheless, the Dragon is the sign of luck, and we certainly want them on our side.


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment