Sunday, March 18, 2007

8:54:31 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

She wrote me again last night with a sweet St. Patty's Day Card. It was like written for me and even was related to my last notes to her. I was just dumbfounded again. I called Kathy to get a clue and she invited me over to watch the Da Vinci Code. Oh great more cryptic stuff to mess with my mind more than ever. It was really very weird.

Kathy was saying how I might see her today. Course she's said that a lot; and a lot more too. When I got home I wrote Lyn again to thank her and love her . . . it's really so neat to see and feel this power building between us again. I have her pictures up all over my house again . . . . as a screen-saver and background on this PC too. As I laugh seeing how this text screen is sized just so I can see her smile. It's really weird how much we have to share and how much more will come with this!!!

Thank you Loving Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

4:05:18 PM

It’s really weird. I just shut off this laptop to read for my next class instead of trying to do budget stuff here. But then I realized I needed to write some more. Of course now that I’m here, I read everything I wrote this morning; and wow, I already wrote everything I am feeling now. Lyn decided we needed to be together again. And it’s not going to be a short-rushed thing this time. It’s almost like she realized or accepted me back more fully again.

Of course I always feel her inside of me, but now it’s a lot more powerful and clearer. I guess it’s also shifted to another level, like where we need to be. I flashed again into hearing her call about coming over again. So when she arrived I told her she belonged here and needed to feel free to come any time she wanted to. And then to encourage her more I gave her a house key. It was no time at all before she showed up again with Ciera. It’s really such a wonderful thing to feel inside of me.

We are like building a new family already and only wait for the moment to experience it all more fully. And we know it’s just a matter of time, like no more limits or barriers for us. I guess that means all the crap she has with her ex is over and set; while my similar crap will be done soon too. I’m just at such peace with the air I have of Lyn inside of me. She was happy with my last email. Maybe she’s not read it yet, but certainly she feels it. Or maybe she’s just thinking about dinner or meeting tonight before she flies off on another escape.

Of course I am not really concerned at all. Like all these things I've been feeling are coming together into some beautiful majestic artwork! It really feels just wonderful! Thank You Loving Lord Jesus Christ!!! Amen!


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment