Thursday, March 01, 2007

CHALLENGED PERCEPTIONS

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Today's Outlook for
Thursday March 01, 2007
Yesterday | TODAY | Tomorrow

Although the powerful opposition between visionary Neptune and realistic Saturn was exact yesterday, it continues to affect us as we strive to balance our hopeful dreams with our disappointments. Today's normally expressive Leo Moon conjuncts Saturn and opposes Neptune, bringing the global issues of reality and fantasy down to a very personal level. Additionally, impulsive Mars semi-squares confident Jupiter, prompting us to take unnecessary risks.

Every day has been more of a Fantasy . . .
Thursday, March 1:

You may be tempted to go into schooling mode, but a know-it-all can be a little hard to love. Try the show-and-tell method, and throw in your best sense of humor while you're at it.
I got no time to write... too much happening too fast... lol.... again!
TUT... A Note from the Universe
Of course, the human anatomy has countless built-in performance enhancement mechanisms: You sweat when you're hot, you smile when vulnerable, and you know when you're being watched.

But, I bet you didn't know you have the instinctual ability to instantly acclimate to miraculous life changes, avalanches of abundance, amazing new friendships, and your "star" suddenly blasting off.

This is by design, Eric. It's in your genes. Perfectly natural.

Just didn't want you to be caught off guard by your own adaptability. You'd look remarkably out of place with your mouth agog while on some red carpet, tanning in St. Tropez, or driving along the coast in your hot new solar powered convertible.

Lovin' you,
The Universe

Or bantering some gibberish, Eric, when showing off your new Creation for Gaia for People Magazine.

I love how this life works... it's so much fun... Debbie Gibson Only in My Dreams
PARENTING BEGINS BEFORE CONCEPTION: Your Child Is Listening: Do You Sound Like Your Parents?
Like Bob invited me to choir again last night where they were trying to get everyone together for a reunion. Course as I was finishing things up for John, he invited me to the USF Basketball game . . . and I realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast again. So I checked the church website and saw choir started at 7:3opm so I have enough time to get to the Outback for dinner. It was about time for my monthly STEAK!

Anyway when I got the choir they were just ending, having started at 6:30pm instead. Stew was just walking out and told me what the songs were telling me to make sure I made it next time. Then I saw Mike and Bob . . . all the ladies giving me hugs again. . . lol . . . oh except the two who think they run it all . . . they barely noticed me! LOL, or i barely noticed them!
What the point?
Oh I also saw Shields and Martha. She was thrilled . . . lol . . . at least for me knowing it will be a challenge for everyone else. While Shields said he had taken a class or two to keep his engineering license active. Of course he knows Bruce so getting into a business we start would be very easy for him. He didn't sound sure about it, but we chatted a bit and he's not really done much else . . . . except painting the Choir room... Even seemed kinda bored.
What do you need to do now?
I know finish my taxes... Thanks Dear Jesus! Yes AWESOME Chant last night .... moon is filling out ... I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

Mar 01, 2007
Transiting Mars Square Natal Mercury


CHALLENGED PERCEPTIONS
Circumstances may not be cooperating with your way of seeing things. It's easy to be annoyed, feel challenged and want to strike out at the world. Success, though, comes from widening your perspective to adapt to the current situation. This is not about giving up principles, it's a way to expand your capacities to act and communicate effectively. Productivity can be high if you take this tack.

No comments:

Post a Comment