Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday! Friday! Friday!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 8.36am

TUT... A Note from the Universe
Friday! Friday! Friday!

Our favorite day here, Eric, for 3 reasons:

First, it's today.

Second, you're a part of it.

And third, because your thoughts will become things even faster when you're happy about something -- you know, like the weekend ahead, staying up late (I mean, even later), or getting to wear your PJs with the built-in slippers, mittens, and hood (shhhh... won't tell a soul about the rabbit ears).

Bump, bump, bump -
The Universe
© www.tut.com ®

Yes, Eric, much faster when you're happy about something.

wow out of hand... too much to do!!!
What do you mean? 9.04am
I guess I'm all ready and caught up with everything. Dave and Mike had another meeting yesterday that I missed. My phone is really messed up. So anyway I cleaned out half my shed and got two bikes into it. Then I started cleaning up my mediation space. I really worked a lot. And I love what I did it's just so super-duper . . .

Wow I just flashed into a picture of having someone help me. That's really funny. I almost called Equan, he's in town this week for Spring Break and called me earlier this week about getting together. I mean he's the only person I would call and ask for help. He's likely the only person who would come and help me . . . no warning, no notice, just drop whatever and buzz over. Course when I flashed just now to see someone else helping me out it wasn't him . . . lol . . . My secret!!! lol. . .
So What happen after the bikes yesterday?
I finally cleaned out a bit INSIDE, spent all day outside! and noticed the time. Wow after 5pm. So I went to relax on my bed, and called Dave. He said he was just leaving Mike, I mean literally in the parking lot at Harmony. Weird! So I asked him about their meeting. Seemed like they were light years apart now . . . hum . . . so I showered and went in to Mike's next class at Harmony. I left at 7pm and raced in; he didn't start until I arrived. . . nice guy! We soon chatted a bit and he was disappointed to not see Dave there, and called him to talk about what I heard. It was really neat again and I could feel a lot of things going on at once. . .
What did you do next?
I wasn't sure if we would all chant again, but they were more interested in doing it as planned Friday morning. I wanted to make my salad and all for everyone, so I went to get some more organics. I've still not cut anything up since I'm not sure if they will like my mix. Mike is a Naturopathic doctor and talked about how mixing certain foods makes them useless. He also said about drinking too much water while eating and how white sugar and flour are basically just chemicals, like drugs. It was really neat to hear someone talk about these things I've felt and known before.

Like he talked about Chlorine and Floride in our water saying how these were the drugs Hitler used to control and kill all the jews. WOW, I knew they were bad, but I never realized how crazy bad this all really is for us . . .
What happened next?
I got more veggies and raced home. I knew I had to finished cleaning up my space so I got dressed for ritual and started getting into it all. Wow everything looked perfect, and I loved it all so I get into the chant. . .

WOW, so much power. . . it was really intense and I kept flashing into these people who were coming to chant. It was really powerful when we did it together at Harmony, and evidently we have a LOT more to do. I mean the movie with Dave is a tiny little bit and we are able to do SOOO much more . . . It seems like we are all writing and teaching and working on the same concepts and we can help each other do a ton very easily.

So I guess I'm ready for anything. I cleaned up a lot and got things organized and together. Then I keep seeing pieces of the Flash I went into and writing more on a list to go over with them. I guess it reminds me of what Dave said, how this is what he asked for about making a movie and now it's all right before his eyes. So do we want to hold onto fear and hide from the truth we have brought to ourselves or do we want to hold onto LOVE and GO FOR IT!!!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You for filling my Life with You Thoughts, Words and Deeds so I may help Bring Heaven to Earth for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, in You Name I pray Dear Jesus Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment