Tuesday, March 20, 2007

live food ? Living Energy

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Tuesday March 20, 2007
Yesterday | TODAY | Tomorrow

Astrologically, the Spring Equinox signals the entry of the Sun into Aries, the first sign of the zodiac. The Moon is already in creative Aries and we can see unrealized potential everywhere we look. We are reminded that cycles begin with anticipation of what may unfold, yet we may have more to say about our future than we thought. Visualizing our astrological New Year is a great start, but then we must make an effort to move in that direction.

I heard something about the moon being so powerful the other night, so I knew I had to Chant. Funny I missed last night. I've not missed a night in a long time. I guess I've just been running too much and needed to take a break. Actually I don't even think I woke up last night. Usually I awake and see the clock 3:03 or something and jump up knowing the numbers are giving me the tune to play. It's not always three's, but usually is one or three and sometimes other odd combinations that inspire me.
Tuesday, March 20:
You need to be extra sure that Sweetie isn't getting frustrated with your pace -- but that doesn't mean you should speed it up! Check in with them and see if you can talk it out.
I certainly need to talk things out. No rush I guess, talking in time is fine. Course I'm kinda always talking . . . lol . . . the chatter I feel inside is always waiting for me. I seem to notice it when I need to and simply do as I do until then . . . . lol . . . I've started a search for "Live-Food combining charts" to see if I was eating things right or not. This got me reading all sorts of neat things even beyond just these horoscopes . . . lol . . .
Tuesday, March 20:
Love may not be following your timeline now -- in fact, it may seem to be taking its own sweet time. You know what they say: You can't hurry it. Relax. It's much better to wait for the real thing.
It certainly is better to wait for what's real . . . . lol . . . . I've been journalling separate from this blog again. It's one thing to dream and feel so much energy, but certainly another to be posting it all out here before I really know what's happening . . . lol . . . Ok, I know, but knowing and feeling things is a lot different than them happening.
What's the difference?
I knew you would do that. Just like I knew you would ask what I didn't know. It's fine for me to feel and know, but it's also fine to let others decide on their own.
What does that have to do with it, you know that she can't get into your blog anymore. She's tried so many times with her PC locking up that she's about given up on even trying.
I know she feels things before I write them anyway . . . so there really is no difference anyway I just know it's better to play it cool and let things happen when the time is ready for them to happen. Weird kind of things all around me too. Like what am I waiting for now?
What you push out there is very strong. It usually takes a while for everything to catch up and get balanced for things to happen. You still really have no clue what you do or who you are. But that will come in time too.
I know everything in time. I'm not sure if I care or really need to or want to care. . . I've pushed so many things out there that I'll likely be waiting for a while before it all comes through fine for me. It's kinda weird some times because I always feel like i have more to do. But then I see how what I do keeps going and going for so long, that if I do too much . . . lol . . . that's just too weird!
What now?
I read more and study more and more. It's really kinda like a game to me sometimes. Like this is all really nothing new to me, but somehow I get some feeling and authority to do and saw more. It's really kinda weird. I keep flashing into other times and places where I have to push things through . . . . lol . . . it's always like people waiting for me to do something seemingly so easy and obvious. Why do i need to do this? Why is it always so easy and obvious? I almost wonder what the whole point is sometimes. . . . But of course I know I do things that no one else can do. No one has tried, or cares to try . . . . like they would all rather just float along and do what everyone else is doing.

Shit I wonder why I can't ever seem to do what everyone else does. It's just not in me. I hate when people wait or somehow expect me to do that "normal, common, Ego, Man" thing! I usually have no clue how to do it anyway . . . lol . . . or usually just watch and wonder what they could be waiting for. Someone said to me last week that I was a walk-in. I think it means something about just arriving from somewhere else . . . . like I really never belonged here, but only showed up to make it so.

That's really typical for me too. I show up to make things happen. I instigate stuff, and introduce people and such for things to happen. They all look at me like it's my job to make it happen when they get lost in the ego or miss the boat . . . . lol . . . but of course I make things happen all the time and We can lead a horse to Water, but we can't make him drink.

So really if I show you something that resonates and tell you to make it happen. . . but you miss the boat. Well bummer! It's likely better that way since you'll likely sink the boat . . . lol. . . This reminds me of that Saint Patty's message I got the other day. So much there was right on target. Like how could someone find that or write it for me . . . . lol. . . . without already being Part of me! lol . . . life is such a wild ride. . . lol. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for Sharing IT ALL with me so freely and allowing me to Bring this Fulfillment to You for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment