Thursday, March 08, 2007

Choir?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
Well it's just a trip! I mean, first off I got David a Kurt to talk and they are meeting to start producing some music together. Then I had lunch with David and Dr Mike Ryce and they really hit it off too. Sound almost like brothers now. Both on the same page ready to start making movies. I mean a lot of them! Then someone on my class team at school today asked me about a job . . . even just to get some experience.

Oh sure, John needs us to find a grant. Oh and then there's the Bike Rack and the Engineering business . . . Oh and what about making movies? She liked that one. So I gave her all the contact information and asked her to get the budget information together and we could get a grant or something. Course I know a few other people who might want to fund a movie completely. Oh and then I also need to get the budgets together for the other businesses too.

So then Mike and his team wanted to chant with me again tonight. Half way through the energy was getting so strong it was incredible. I told him how this was the 2nd time and the 3rd could be in my space. He immediately asked if we could do it Friday morning. Sure I could do that, and even make some lunch for us all. So then one guy started talking about how he sets up for rituals with crystals and all. So I told them how Rowan did her thing and we shared these powerful visions . . . cool stuff. They are ready for anything.

Course I'm nervous now
Why do you get nervous so easily?
I don't know . . . too much energy again!
What do you feel?
It was really just almost funny. Like RDJ really loves this guy and they are all staying in her house for the week. She finally has me on the bulletin and this Sunday I'm singing at the Methodist church instead. It's really almost funny! Bob called me a few weeks back about singing with them for some 50th reunion or something. Course I connected with Shields again at rehearsal tonight so we can get an engineering business going too.

So anyway it was really cool singing in the choir again. I always liked doing that. I could feel so much power going through me . . . it's really cool. Course I'd love to bring some family to it too. But maybe not this time.
What does that make you feel?
I guess I feel like it might happen next time. It's weird I see people coming in with me and feel the sensations and excitement that creates. It's so funny how I'm feeling things happening more and more. Of course that means that I'm making things happen more and more too.
What do you expect?
Oh sure, I'm not going there. No expectations for me! I'm just BEing Love and LOVING every moment of it. Which is really a trip! I mean I know I can blow all sorts of things out of the water. And it's all coming together for me right now, right here . . . really fast and strong! I will just keep doing whatever it is there right before my eyes.
What else?
I need to get to bed. . . 3 hours of sleep last night... Please Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ Fill us with Your Light and Word for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. . . amen!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment