Thursday, March 01, 2007

dinner time... 7:25 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel?
I'm thrilled . . . Thank you so much for Everything. It's really just awesome! I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ . . . Visited Kathy again as I biked home, sat out in her garden laughing about Fat Rams getting fatter and fatter . . . lol . . . telling her about the school day. Oh Mike came into our meeting and told everyone about this crazy biker that past his bus 4 times on the way in . . . lol . . . Michelle got another buddy a job in the Management office, she's still single and stressed about Med school, planning to take the MCATS soon . . . lol . . . Oh and I told Mikie across the hall that I figured a way to give him the "proof" . . . said it would be easy and I only want him to send an email after it so we can all see it all . . .

The sun was in my face as we talked about it all outside in Kathy's Garden. I felt so blessed. Then we went in and Prayed with Ginny. Decided we could do it every night for her. All we did was the Lord's Prayer tonight. But we thought we could add more each night we do it. Pray before and after too even.

Thank You for Your Grace Love and Wisdom Loving Lord Jesus; Please Lead us to Fulfill Heaven on Earth for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment