Friday, March 16, 2007

QUICKENING


"QUICKENING

notice presently amplified power
to draw intentioned events to Now.

this is hour Quickening,
an opening to manifest choice,
revealing our creative-ness
as present, powerful and ever-so-potent."

7:29:32 PM

Wednesday was really a trip. I was stressed out and challenged and all with the ton of shit, but was suddenly at ease when I got an etheric visit as I got into my truck. When I came home the next day and read the “Tales of Power” by Carlos Castaneda I understood what was happening better. I mean if Lyn is as divinely inspired at least as much as I am; if not more, then it wasn’t so much what she did or intended but more so what her Higher-Self did. I knew I was more connecting to the truth and higher aspects of both of us, which was really a great big relief and made a ton more sense to me than ever. I could like feel the tonal and nagual. . .

Further, what I find inspiring and interesting beyond all this is how much I seem to learn from all the different aspects all over the place. Little pieces of this or that seem to just jell inside of me to make perfect sense. I see more and more coming together for me and the challenges are stronger and bigger, but quick and easy to deal with when I stay focused. Like sending these emails . . .

No worries, no struggles, it’s all exactly as you are. Nothing will stop you now, you can drive this dream exactly as you are, doing what you love, and sharing what it is. No fears Son. You can see and feel how it is all ready for you and you can have it all! You have started it already, each piece is there in the waiting . . .

What are you seeing now?

I Flashed into a meeting with Mrs. Wise and Mrs. Weave . . . lol . . . wow there was so much power in the one room!!! Watching these two women sparing for the lead on the one simple deal that they knew they would work on for life. It was like they knew it would work perfectly and would lead to thousands of add-on’s and such where they could spare again and again. Both of them were up high on their spikes discussing each key element to define the next project walking around a chopping block in a kitchen staring each other down . . . . lol . . . clickity-clackity on the tile dueling round ... clickity-clackity

9:40 PM

Wow, spent some time here online again piecing things together. I’m using my laptop on my bed again. Found a new way to prop it up better . . . lol . . . ;-D)))

I love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for all Your Love and Light. Please Fill all my Contacts with your Love and Light For the Glory Of God Our Father Son and Holy Ghosts. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment